Every Accusation is a Confession

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: Every Accusation is a Confession

Post by Res Ipsa »

Vēritās wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:55 pm
:roll:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:19 pm
That’s the free market for ya.

- Doc
Um, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Edwards impregnate his mistress? That's a lot more to keep "hush" than simply having an affair.
Yep. And he was charged and tried.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:04 pm
Vēritās wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:55 pm
:roll:

Um, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Edwards impregnate his mistress? That's a lot more to keep "hush" than simply having an affair.
Yep. And he was charged and tried.
And acquitted.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

I remember for decades Right Wing media was blasting the politicization of the Supreme Court by Liberals.

Every accusation...

Clarence Thomas Didn't Disclose Decades Of Lavish Trips With Billionaire GOP Donor: Report

A ProPublica investigation revealed the Supreme Court justice has accepted luxury trips from GOP megadonor Harlan Crow for years without reporting them.

And you wonder why Republicans want to abolish the IRS.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:26 pm
I remember for decades Right Wing media was blasting the politicization of the Supreme Court by Liberals.

Every accusation...

Clarence Thomas Didn't Disclose Decades Of Lavish Trips With Billionaire GOP Donor: Report

A ProPublica investigation revealed the Supreme Court justice has accepted luxury trips from GOP megadonor Harlan Crow for years without reporting them.

in my opinion, the failure of the Supreme Court to adopt a code of ethics for itself is a shameful part of our system of government.
he/him

Alphus and Omegus
Area Authority

Post by Alphus and Omegus »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:51 pm
Vēritās wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:26 pm

Every accusation...

in my opinion, the failure of the Supreme Court to adopt a code of ethics for itself is a shameful part of our system of government.
Thomas broke existing law with his failure to disclose these millions of dollars in gifts. He should be impeached and removed for this corruption, and then prosecuted.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Alphus and Omegus wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:57 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:

Thomas broke existing law with his failure to disclose these millions of dollars in gifts. He should be impeached and removed for this corruption, and then prosecuted.
Law enforcement only applies to unelected Democrats (Hunter) who have only been accused of things based on hyperbole and innuendo.

Oh, and all black people.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:09 pm
Alphus and Omegus wrote:

Law enforcement only applies to unelected Democrats (Hunter) who have only been accused of things based on hyperbole and innuendo.

*cough* Clarence Thomas *cough* ;)
he/him

Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:20 pm
Vēritās wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:09 pm

*cough* Clarence Thomas *cough* ;)
You're right, I should have qualified that.

All black people perceived to be Democrats.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Alphus and Omegus wrote:
Res Ipsa wrote:

But I thought George Soros is the baba yaga who funds all things Democrat?

In fact FOX News was recently fact checked and called out for lying about Soros bankrolling Alvin Bragg.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

How do we search the old board again? I’d like to see when this topic popped up.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.