Every Accusation is a Confession

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gunnar
God

Re: Every Accusation is a Confession

Post by Gunnar »

Moksha wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:23 pm
Trump and his supporters seem to be increasing the frequency and number of their lies. I suppose it is out of desperation as the law seems close to arresting Trump.

If Trump were to die, I suppose they would anxiously await his second coming.
The tragedy is that he managed to escape indictment and prosecution for real crimes he committed long before he became president. For the Trump University scam alone he ought to have already been serving time in prison.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Gunnar wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:46 pm
The tragedy is that he managed to escape indictment and prosecution for real crimes he committed long before he became president. For the Trump University scam alone he ought to have already been serving time in prison.
Not to mention the fact that he's a damned pervert rapist.

He deserves useless electroshock therapy on his tiny ball sack.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Vēritās wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:55 am
ajax18 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:13 am

Not revenge for 2016, but to get Trump out of office and make sure he couldn't win in 2020.
No one is afraid of Trump. He got his ass kicked in 2020 by a wide margin and he got lucky with help from Comey in 2016. Only the truly idiot minority thinks he stands a chance at winning another election. People want him in jail because they're sick of seeing rich over privileged white people get away with crimes that regular people would be imprisoned for.

Some time ago I told you the reason the lab theory was initially rejected. It was rejected because it was originally argued that it was created in a lab and then intentionally released as a bioweapon. This was the conspiracy crap pushed by the Alex Joneses on the internet. You responded by saying that wasn't true at all, but now here you are basically proving my point that this is the crazy crap you believed all along. And no, there is zero evidence for any of it. The fact that one or two agencies out of a half dozen think, with low confidence, that it may have escaped from a lab, doesn't mean it was created as a bioweapon.

And again, you guys need to make up your minds which stupid argument you want to make. Either Biden is a global mastermind or he is sleepy joe who shakes hands with imaginary people. Which is it?
I didn't believe COVID was intentionally released at the time but now I'm starting to realize why there was such a need for the deep state to censor and cancel anyone who pointed out evidence of China lying about COVID's origins in March 2020. Either way does saying we might conclude that Covid was released intentionally from a lab make it ok to censor people who show evidence that the virus came from a lab rather than a wet market? You're just using fear as a means to control and subjugate the peasants in a way eerily similar to how the CCP does. But your dear leader is doing with China what you tried to accuse Trump of doing with Russia. Nearly every action of the Biden crime family and its propaganda arm in the media is a confession of what establishment Democrats and Republicans have done for years. Biden's thousands of classified documents is just another example of this and your two tiered partisan political justice system.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:34 am
I didn't believe COVID was intentionally released at the time but now I'm starting to realize why there was such a need for the deep state to censor and cancel anyone who pointed out evidence of China lying about COVID's origins in March 2020.
No one was ever cancelled for saying China lied about anything. Here you go again recreating history to suit your idiotic narratives.
ajax18 wrote:
Either way does saying we might conclude that Covid was released intentionally from a lab make it ok to censor people who show evidence that the virus came from a lab rather than a wet market?
The evidence suggests it came from the wet market.

Scientists find extensive wildlife DNA from the Wuhan wet market mixed with SARS-CoV-2

No one was censored for saying it wasn't. They were likely censored on social media platforms owned by private companies because they were spreading dangerous falsehoods about the virus. That has nothing to do with the Left.
ajax18 wrote:
You're just using fear as a means to control and subjugate the peasants in a way eerily similar to how the CCP does.
I am? You're such an idiot you can't even keep your pronouns straight.
ajax18 wrote:
But your dear leader is doing with China what you tried to accuse Trump of doing with Russia.
Mueller demonstrated 10 examples of impeachable offenses that a Republican Senate refused to indict him on. He also outlined a long list of compelling evidence that Trump's campaign colluded with Russian assets to beat Hillary. That's just a demonstrable fact that isn't going to just go away because you're in denial.

And there is zero evidence President Biden and China have colluded on anything. None. If evidence existed you'd present it already.
ajax18 wrote:
Nearly every action of the Biden crime family and its propaganda arm in the media is a confession of what establishment Democrats and Republicans have done for years.
Based on zero evidence. The only crime family is the one led by the orange idiot you worship.
ajax18 wrote:
Biden's thousands of classified documents is just another example of this and your two tiered partisan political justice system.
Thousands of classified documents?

You keep contradicting yourself over and over you don't even know what you really believe anymore.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Even Mueller didn't try to prosecute Trump over his alleged affair with Ms. Clifford, who signed a statement saying she never had sex with Trump. Alvin Bragg is trying make a felony out of a misdemeanor for no other purpose than election interference. Just like Jim Comey did to anyone who worked on the Trump campaign, Alvin Bragg has been caught attempting to conceal exculpatory evidence to a grand jury. At least it's New York taxpayers funing this and not me. Better tell the deep state to pivot to pudding gate. Your SSI/Disability check is on the line as well as your underpaid taxpayer subsidized illegal immigrant workforce.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:02 am
Even Mueller didn't try to prosecute Trump
Mueller made it clear he wouldn't prosecute Trump even if he had video footage of him molesting babies. He made it clear it was up to Congress to indict a sitting President, but the Republican cult led Senate refused to put country before party. This has been pointed out to you ad nauseum but like a typical Republican, you live in an alternate universe where facts mean nothing. You refuse to give up your precious tropes and idiotic talking points that have been fabricated for you.
ajax18 wrote:
over his alleged affair with Ms. Clifford, who signed a statement saying she never had sex with Trump.
Well no crap dumbass that's how hush money works. Why would Trump, just days before the election, pay her off and send his lap dog Michael Cohen to coerce her into signing an NDA if there was no sexual relationship to begin with? He's caught on audio tape talking to Cohen about the payment for crying out loud, but you're going to sit there and pretend he didn't have an affair with her? That he didn't illegally use campaign money to pay her off?
ajax18 wrote:
Alvin Bragg is trying make a felony out of a misdemeanor for no other purpose than election interference.
No he isn't. Everyone knows this is by far the less crime of the many he's going to be indicted for. But it is still a big deal, because it proves he's been lying and Presidents can be impeached for high crimes AND misdemeanors.
ajax18 wrote:
Just like Jim Comey did to anyone who worked on the Trump campaign
You should be licking Comey's nutsack, since he's the only reason Trump won in 2016.
ajax18 wrote:
Alvin Bragg has been caught attempting to conceal exculpatory evidence to a grand jury.
Oh is this the latest Brietbart rumor? Stop pretending like you actually know anything of substance about Bragg or anyone else involved. You're a trigger puppet who just posts whatever crap you see in whatever "book" you claim to have read, or whatever headline showed up in your propaganda feed.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Kind of odd that Ms. Clifford would only get $130k while John Edwards mistress got millions in hush money
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:04 pm
Kind of odd that Ms. Clifford would only get $130k while John Edwards mistress got millions in hush money
That’s the free market for ya.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

:roll:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:19 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:04 pm
That’s the free market for ya.

- Doc
Um, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Edwards impregnate his mistress? That's a lot more to keep "hush" than simply having an affair.