Every Accusation is a Confession

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Re: Every Accusation is a Confession

Post by Vēritās »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:36 pm
How do we search the old board again? I’d like to see when this topic popped up.

- Doc
Which topic? This thread has many.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:39 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:36 pm
How do we search the old board again? I’d like to see when this topic popped up.

- Doc
The defund the police topic. I asked the question on the wrong thread. I’m fairly certain it came up in 2020 with the Floyd thing; I don’t recall it being discussed before - I don’t remember it being in the national conversation before then.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:50 pm
Vēritās wrote:
The defund the police topic. I asked the question on the wrong thread. I’m fairly certain it came up in 2020 with the Floyd thing; I don’t recall it being discussed before - I don’t remember it being in the national conversation before then.

- Doc
Yeah, dunno. If you figure out how to search the old board please share. I've tried several times with little luck.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Vēritās wrote:

- Doc
I’m 99% sure It was Discussed here in 2020, but I don’t recall a thread on the topic. I’d look for a thread on BLM or the George Floyd protests in May through July.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Res Ipsa wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:15 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

- Doc
I’m 99% sure It was Discussed here in 2020, but I don’t recall a thread on the topic. I’d look for a thread on BLM or the George Floyd protests in May through July.
Here’s SS using the term in 11/20:

viewtopic.php?p=2533#p2533

I can’t get any results earlier than that since the search engine seems to be limited somehow feom searching the old board. :(

eta: I kinda lucked out using ‘BLM’ as a search word. Here’s ‘Icarus’ talking about the policy changes of Defund the Police:

viewtopic.php?p=2729228#p2729228

That was 06/20.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

zomg, I just had to share this one from Ajax who posted:
_ajax18 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:11 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:52 pm
Like who?
You can be white and still born into poverty. As I've mentioned both the Vikings and Romans held slaves from WASP people they conquered. No reparations were ever considered.

You can be an African immigrant from a black family from Africa who was never enslaved in tbe US. Obama is a good example.
Never change, Ajax. Never change.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:39 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:15 pm
Here’s SS using the term in 11/20:

viewtopic.php?p=2533#p2533

I can’t get any results earlier than that since the search engine seems to be limited somehow feom searching the old board. :(

eta: I kinda lucked out using ‘BLM’ as a search word. Here’s ‘Icarus’ talking about the policy changes of Defund the Police:

viewtopic.php?p=2729228#p2729228

That was 06/20.
I think this is thread I remember where it was discussed. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=153475
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Republicans: "Democrats are snowflakes who are terrified of everything."

Republicans: Can't go to the store without their guns.

Republicans: Can't answer the door without shooting through the glass first.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Republicans: "CNN and MSNBC cannot be trusted because they lean left."

Right wing media: Literally caught red-handed for knowingly lying to their audience.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

We a got a twofer today:

“Stop the Steal’ Organizer Apologizes After Being Accused of Asking Teen Boys for D*Celestial Kingdom Pics”

https://news.yahoo.com/stop-steal-organ ... 59583.html
I apologize for any inappropriate messages sent over the years
Is this civil society?

- Doc