The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Marcus wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:29 pm
Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:38 am
You wrote that no less than eleven times. It's almost like you're personally invested in this for some reason.

You're aware that this sort of thing happens all the time, aren't you?
Probably the same reason you've written about bad grammar more than eleven times even though surely you're aware that that sort of thing happens all the time. It's almost like you don't understand people other than you can be personally invested in something.
Did you honestly get the impression that I was personally invested in people's bad grammar?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Marcus
God

Re: Burn, Letecia

Post by Marcus »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:10 am
Marcus wrote:
Probably the same reason you've written about bad grammar more than eleven times even though surely you're aware that that sort of thing happens all the time. It's almost like you don't understand people other than you can be personally invested in something.
Did you honestly get the impression that I was personally invested in people's bad grammar?
Did you honestly get the impression I care? You're picking at someone for having an interest when you betray your 'interests' constantly. I was making a comparison. If your argument is you post incessantly and intrusively about things you aren't 'invested' in, then why do you do it?
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:59 am
Dr. Shades wrote:
Did you honestly get the impression I care?
Yes, because you took the time to respond.
You're picking at someone for having an interest when you betray your 'interests' constantly. I was making a comparison. If your argument is you post incessantly and intrusively about things you aren't 'invested' in, then why do you do it?
About what do I supposedly post incessantly and intrusively?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
Marcus
God

Re: From: Burn, Leticia

Post by Marcus »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Marcus wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:02 am
Asked and answered.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Dr. Shades wrote:
About what do I supposedly post incessantly and intrusively?

Dude. ^ Perfume.

I mean, it’s ok. Perfume is your musical passion. I like Jersey Girl’s special interest threads, too. They’re interesting, just like when you go into detail about Perfume. All of it makes the board more engaging.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:38 am
Burn, Letecia.
You wrote that no less than eleven times.
Consider it a literary device. Or a curse.
It's almost like you're personally invested in this for some reason.
Does it?
You're aware that this sort of thing happens all the time, aren't you?
I dunno what do you think?

Stop posting comments on my threads that lead to obvious derail like the one that started this split. I should think that a founder visionary would be able to recognize the potential for that after all these years.

But no.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:11 pm
I like Jersey Girl’s special interest threads, too. They’re interesting, just like when you go into detail about Perfume. All of it makes the board more engaging.

- Doc
Thanks.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:11 pm

Dude. ^ Perfume.
How dare you post that image and call them "Perfume."
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:55 pm
Dr. Shades wrote:
Asked and answered.
QFT.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:32 am
Marcus wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:55 pm
Asked and answered.
QFT.
There are a number of different definitions for the acronym "QFT." Which one do you mean when you use it?
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.