Georgia legislature to halt Trump investigation

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ajax18
God

Re: Georgia legislature to halt Trump investigation

Post by ajax18 »

Kishkumen wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:20 am
ajax18 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:57 am
My post didn't show up but I think you might have a point about Jared Kushner. Primary time always brings out some disturbing facts, even for Democrsts. Remember how quickly Kamala Harris made up with Joe Biden after calling him a racist who didn't want her going to white schools.
Yes, I am not a fan of Kamala Harris. I was hoping Biden would pick Val Demings of Florida, but the political machines have their own logic. My thinking was that, with California essentially in the bag for Biden, why pick a California politician? What does that get you? Moreover, I just don't like Kamala Harris, and I was not in favor of Biden making up with her after all she had said.

What bugs me about these arguments is that it is always the same tiring whataboutism that forces the argument between two sides. The duopoly. I am tired of both parties and their propaganda machines (cable "news" networks). But, there is a limit to my tolerance for crazy, and Trump was too crazy for me right out of the gate. He simply was neither qualified nor psychologically fit to be president, and I think the results speak for themselves.
Thanks for sharing a very interesting post. I think I learned something.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.