Shame on you! I am not a right-winger. Here's proof

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Marcus
God

Re: Shame on you! I am not a right-winger. Here's proof

Post by Marcus »

And now this thread has become exactly a continuation of the topics dt posts in his mega-thread. He managed to get this one away from the megathread apparently by complaining about moderation, but it's clear from his later posts, he intends this to be just more of the same:
doubtingthomas wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:29 am
...Yes, I said that CNN admitted that women are too picky, but CNN only said that women getting more choosey. So what? It was a clickbait. However, I gave you more sources to show that women in general are getting too picky for the wrong reasons.
Sigh.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

drumdude wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:15 pm
At any time, you can go back to posting normally
Go back to his previous posting? Like threads on quack YouTube doctors selling immortality vitamins? Or about aliens saving humanity and uploading us into simulated immortality? Or pretending interest in a topic as cover for getting others to do his general ed class homework? Or wanting to know why people rejected biological attraction towards girls in their mid-teens as natural so why was he seen as being creepy?

There is no past version of DT participating here in a healthy way. That only exists in a potential future on the other side of his getting better help recognizing and managing what's going on there.

I agree with Gad that he isn't liberal. On the old board I'd suggest to him he often came across as a middle-aged conservative pretending to be a liberal, possibly to make the creepy comments about underaged girls be accepted in a gotcha campaign. His response was to flip out every single time. I thought he was more likely to be a troll than sincere, but EA insisted he was legit. And EA's work and education seemed to inform that belief. I'm not entirely ready to drop the possibility he is trolling, but only because it's more charitable than the remaining options.

It's also kinda pointless. Dude needs to either come clean if a troll or own his life and embrace the things Cam shares with him while getting the third party help Res keeps telling him he needs.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:29 am
I am accepting a lot of things and that's why I won't start new threads here (Spirit forum) anymore.

Just because I am loud here doesn't mean I am loud in real life.

Well, whatever you are doing here does not seem to be working well for you, since you threaten to leave repeatedly.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Kishkumen wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:07 pm

Well, whatever you are doing here does not seem to be working well for you, since you threaten to leave repeatedly.
True, people (especially older people) are close-minded.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:46 pm
True, people (especially older people) are close-minded.
That sounds like a close-minded opinion. : )
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

drumdude wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:15 pm
DT,

When I try to engage in conversation with you, it goes nowhere. It seems you're just hell bent on fighting a war against the moderators here. I don't expect you'll get the changes you want. At any time, you can go back to posting normally like the rest of us and we might have some good conversations.
honorentheos has the gift of defamation. I have never encouraged attraction to mid-teens. Honorentheos is welcome to think I am a middle-aged conservative. Why does he think that? Because he's a troll himself.

He said he knew for a fact that Dr. Shades wasn't AtlanticMike. How does he know? Because he is AtlanticMike and other puppet trolls. He creates caricatures to entertain the board.

Lastly, Hono is a sick troll. * FR2 deleted. Unlinked reference. -cp-
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

honorentheos wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:43 am

There is no past version of DT participating here in a healthy way.
Everything you are saying about me is absolutely false, and I have never promoted immortality vitamins.

You make stuff up about me because you secretly want a 17-year-old yourself. :lol:
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

It wasn't click-bait, DT sincerely believes there is a mansphere-friendly moral interpretation to all the sociological articles he posts.

And that wasn't the only mistake in interpretation.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

“doubtingthomas” wrote: True, people (especially older people) are close-minded.
They can be, and sometimes they can surprise you. I have been surprised by almost everyone I have given a fair and careful listening to.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

huckelberry wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:03 am

I hope I am not being presumptuous to expand what I think Marcus may be pointing to. It should be easy to see that it is the right of women to choose for themselves what reasons they want to be picky about. Doubting thomas has zero right to tell them what they should be picky about or to say they are wrong. Other readers like myself have no right to tell women what they should be picky about.

Doubting Thomas, how is it that you miss this fundamental principal?
Read the study (see the screenshots).
https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/women ... t-research

Because of that, some are dating players.

What a shame the mods are allowing inappropriate comments.