"Protect" the Children

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: "Protect" the Children

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:39 pm

And you are basing this on what?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155449
But since this particular shooter has held left wing views you don't want to talk about motives anymore much less censoring the mainstream media.
I am not concerned about what brand of crazy he ascribes to.

But if it were someone like the Buffalo shooter you'd be demanding the shooters maifesto be released.
[/quote]

Yes. You’re right. This is what your people had to say about it:

viewtopic.php?p=2782323#p2782323

And a lot of us are demanding the FBI and Nashville PD to release the manifesto. And they said they would. What a world you live in. -_-

eta: here’s the civil society Ajax18 craves:

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:39 pm

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155449
If I have posted something on that thread that you are making a point with, please link to that.
But if it were someone like the Buffalo shooter you'd be demanding the shooters maifesto be released.
You've lost me.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

And a lot of us are demanding the FBI and Nashville PD to release the manifesto. And they said they would. What a world you live in. -_-
Then why hasn't the manifesto been released? The Buffalo, NY shooters manifesto was released immediately. The shooter and she/her motives don't seem to be of much concern in this case, in fact Jersey Girl tried expressly forbid discussion on this issue in her thread. That's not how a mass shooting discussion would have went if the shooter had right wing beliefs and had attacked an abortion clinic as opposed to a Christian school full of children seekig to avoid liberal indoctrination and brainwashing. We had a transurrection at the Tennessee state capital blaming the 2nd amendment for not just 6 but 7 deaths. Apparently the shooter/suicide is considered a victim as well.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:14 pm
Then why hasn't the manifesto been released? The Buffalo, NY shooters manifesto was released immediately. The shooter and she/her motives don't seem to be of much concern in this case, in fact Jersey Girl tried expressly forbid discussion on this issue in her thread. That's not how a mass shooting discussion would have went if the shooter had right wing beliefs and had attacked an abortion clinic as opposed to a Christian school full of children seekig to avoid liberal indoctrination and brainwashing. We had a transurrection at the Tennessee state capital blaming the 2nd amendment for not just 6 but 7 deaths. Apparently the shooter/suicide is considered a victim as well.
Why do you ask stupid questions? How would anyone know what their process or reasoning is? And, the Buffalo shooter’s manifesto wasn’t “released”, idiot. It was posted. By the Buffalo shooter.

Goddamn you’re just endlessly wrapped up in nonsense. Apologize now for being wrong.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Here we see the importance of “protecting” the children by lying to them about trans people coming to kill then and closing the school to “protect” them. The pastor has taken down his video, in which he outright lied about receiving a warning from law enforcement. When confronted by a local TV station, he admitted that he lied and refused to divulge where he got the information.

Just another lying SOS.

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/news/2 ... 067969007/
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.