SPRING TIME

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

SPRING TIME

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

YES.

Sweeping. And raking. Crocus, hyacinth, daffodils, and tulips are starting to POP. Phew. Long Winter, man. Life is alright.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Re: SPRING TIME

Post by Vēritās »

Don't forget Pollen. Enough in my neck of the woods to choke out a woodchipper.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

We're not to pollen yet....

We should probably rename "Flowering Wet" to "Pollen Hell" :lol:
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Being east of the Cascade mountains and Seattle wet figures less in the seasons. I do think of November one to February 15 as the dark and fog time.

Monday morning we awoke to four inches of snow. That put a dent in my expectation of spring. It felt a shock. We do not get lots of snow and April is way late to my memory.

Res Ipsa, what in the world is the Suncadia?
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

huckelberry wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:12 pm
Being east of the Cascade mountains and Seattle wet figures less in the seasons. I do think of November one to February 15 as the dark and fog time.

Monday morning we awoke to four inches of snow. That put a dent in my expectation of spring. It felt a shock. We do not get lots of snow and April is way late to my memory.

Res Ipsa, what in the world is the Suncadia?
Suncadia refers to this resort:

https://www.destinationhotels.com/suncadia-resort

I think the term refers to periods from a couple of days to up to a week when we get sunshine similar to what you get east of the mountains.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.