How the American right built its own echo chamber

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: How the American right built its own echo chamber

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

So, you’re good with Trump being a whoremonger and drug addict?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Alphus and Omegus
Area Authority

Post by Alphus and Omegus »

As per usual, the confederate racist who is inexplicably allowed to post on this board proves herself unable to respond to the actual topic of discussion. She also proved once again that she's incapable of making a political post that doesn't mention Hunter Biden.

I thank whoever she is for constantly proving critics of Trumpism correct each and every day she posts from her rest home chair.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:39 am
So, you’re good with Trump being a whoremonger and drug addict?

- Doc
Trump is a brawler not a saint, and hence he was the first Republican willing to fight back, unlike Mitt Romney who insisted on not stooping to the level of the Obama Chicago/sleaze campaign. After 2012 we realized that taking the high road would inevitably lead to defeat and disappointment. Like you, economic policy is more important to me than whether my candidate had a fling with a whore. I see Trump as selfish but not for the reasons you do. I'm disgusted by Trump's attacks on DeSantis and will never pay to run such TV ads again. It's a clear violation of Reagen's 11th commandment.

I was listening to John Delin try to shame Rod Meldrum into saying that being born WASP or Mormon puts you in debt to blacks or hispanics or any other race of people. He then pushes him to call LDS leaders racist, a word which includes everything from belief that a math problem has only one right answer up to and including actual genocide. As soon as you admit that there is only one right answer to a math problem then you're no different than Adolf Hitler and guilty of genocide. I reject that view as reverse racist and continue to refuse to be bullied by the left's all purpose tool of calling people racist, though it is fun to watch them play the race card on each other during Democratic primaries. Incidentally even the worst of the black people who I work with on a daily basis have never once claimed I owe them something because I'm white nor even called me racist. Yes me, a man who carries the title of the most racist person you'll ever meet. In the Book of Mormon the Lamanites rarely invaded Nephite lands and attacked unless they were stirred up by an apostate Nephite. The same is true today. I rarely see people of color stirred up to attack and antagonize white people or even Mormons unless stirred up to anger by wicked partisan Democrat white people or exMormons.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

ajax18 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:34 am
For someone as carnal and hateful as Schmo to call out Trump for being "selfish" is indeed an alternate reality, a reality that he chose to make for himself because it pleased his carnal instincts and lack of any kind of faith or self discipline.
Is this a game of Bizzaro World where everything is backward?

One of Trump's tactics is to accuse others of things he is guilty of doing.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Moksha wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:04 pm
ajax18 wrote:
For someone as carnal and hateful as Schmo to call out Trump for being "selfish" is indeed an alternate reality, a reality that he chose to make for himself because it pleased his carnal instincts and lack of any kind of faith or self discipline.

Sounds more like a Clinton campaign/Democrat obstruction technique that leftist used in an attempt to overturn the 2016 election with the Russian collusion hoax. There was collusion to steal an election and Hillary Clinton was the one who did it with the phony brought and paid for dossier.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Moksha wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:04 pm
ajax18 wrote:

Yes, every accusation is a confession. We've established that. Ajax doesn't believe his own BS. No one can possibly be that stupid.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Yes, every accusation is a confession. We've established that.
Oh you've established it alright. I've watched you establish this since 2006. Let me fix it for you so you can finally get it right,

"Every accusation the [left] makes against the [right] is a confession."
Last edited by ajax18 on Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:03 pm
Yes, every accusation is a confession. We've established that.
Oh you've established it alright. I've watched you establish this since you 2006. Let me fix it for you so you can finally get it right,

"Every accusation the [left] makes against the [right] is a confession."
Today is Sunday, right?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Vēritās wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:44 pm
No one can possibly be that stupid.
He may not really be that stupid, but there's no doubt his posts are.

Which makes him, as the author, useless to talk to, because who cares? I don't care what the squirrel outside thinks, either.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.