Tucker Carlson is Out at FOX

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: Tucker Carlson is Out at FOX

Post by Moksha »

Tucker Carlson was Fox's foremost conspiracy announcer. Will his Fox viewers be forced to stare at a blank screen during his hour of revelations?

Has Ajax said which minority we should blame for this Fox firing?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

So its looking like TC was ousted because Murdoch got fed up with him after recent texts revealed he had badmouthed his producers. People above him. He called one woman the C word and apparently TC was upset that those texts weren't made public during the dominion case because he wanted her to know he had said those things about her. He just felt like he was FOX and that he could rule over it with an iron fist. The ego got away from him but Murdoch brought him back down to earth quickly by letting him know who was really in charge.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Tucker's popularity is as mysterious to me as Trump's. There have to be an outrageous number of knuckleheads in this country. idiot men.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

https://apnews.com/article/tucker-carls ... 53e9dd7dac
The latest was in The New York Times on Wednesday, reporting on a text message that had been redacted as part of a recent defamation case targeting the network. In it, Carlson declared that a group of Trump supporters beating a protester was “not how white men fight.”
-_-

I didn’t know Cucker was a brawler …

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.