Explanation Deserved for my Topic Being Deleted

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Brookside
Nursery

Explanation Deserved for my Topic Being Deleted

Post by Brookside »

How does one go about finding out the reason for a Topic they posted being deleted? Surely I deserve to know the reason it was deleted (not moved).
I am not seeing how that referring to Tucker Carlson fans as being stupid breaks any rules. Are Topics sometimes deleted simply because a mod or Shades doesn't like it, even though it doesn't break any rules?
Res Ipsa
God

Re: Explanation Deserved for my Topic Being Deleted

Post by Res Ipsa »

The new topic you started was merged into an already existing thread on the same topic. It’s right here: viewtopic.php?p=2832412#p2832412
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Brookside wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:25 am
How does one go about finding out the reason for a Topic they posted being deleted? Surely I deserve to know the reason it was deleted (not moved).
I am not seeing how that referring to Tucker Carlson fans as being stupid breaks any rules. Are Topics sometimes deleted simply because a mod or Shades doesn't like it, even though it doesn't break any rules?
Do you not know how to hit Enter twice in order to create separation for your two paragraphs? Like, what was the point of hitting Enter one time, only to make your post look like a toddler wrote it?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Brookside
Nursery

Post by Brookside »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:07 am
Brookside wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:25 am
Do you not know how to hit Enter twice in order to create separation for your two paragraphs? Like, what was the point of hitting Enter one time, only to make your post look like a toddler wrote it?

- Doc
Seriously, You must be in a very bad mood today for calling me a toddler simply for only hitting enter once. This is just a habit from Facebook of hitting enter only once to separate paragraphs, because Facebook does not use blank lines. Have you nothing better to do than pick at that? And I thought that Shades was bad at nitpicking. hahhahha
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

You ok, buddy?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Brookside
Nursery

Post by Brookside »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:37 am
You ok, buddy?

- Doc
Nice try at deflecting attention from your silly anal comment about my hitting enter only once. Unfortunately it didn't work.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Brookside wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:15 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:37 am
You ok, buddy?

- Doc
Nice try at deflecting attention from your silly anal comment about my hitting enter only once. Unfortunately it didn't work.
And you still didn’t fix it. This is so typical of your kind.

- Doc
Brookside
Nursery

Post by Brookside »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:25 am
Brookside wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:15 am
And you still didn’t fix it. This is so typical of your kind.

- Doc
This is important to you? My kind? haha
Stop! You're cracking me up!
You're hilarious!
Last edited by Brookside on Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brookside
Nursery

Post by Brookside »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:06 am
The new topic you started was merged into an already existing thread on the same topic. It’s right here: viewtopic.php?p=2832412#p2832412
Thanx!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

If you can't find your post click on your screen name (in blue--on your post or in the upper right hand of the screen where you log in) and that will take you to your profile where you can click on all of your posts.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!