Explanation Deserved for my Topic Being Deleted

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Brookside
Nursery

Re: Explanation Deserved for my Topic Being Deleted

Post by Brookside »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:39 am
If you can't find your post click on your screen name (in blue--on your post or in the upper right hand of the screen where you log in) and that will take you to your profile where you can click on all of your posts.
Thanx!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Brookside wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:27 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:25 am
And you still didn’t fix it. This is so typical of your kind.

- Doc
This is important to you? My kind? haha Stop! You're cracking me up!
I feel like your chakras are out of alignment.

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Brookside
Nursery

Post by Brookside »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:46 am
Brookside wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:27 am
This is important to you? My kind? haha Stop! You're cracking me up!
I feel like your chakras are out of alignment.

hahaha...... Another nice try at deflection from your silly anal comment about how many times that I hit enter to start a new paragraph. You are hilarious! But perhaps not the in way that you intend!
Nonetheless, thanks for the totally hilarious funny looking pic of the former BYU professor Michael James Clay who was charged with sexually abusing a student.
https://universe.byu.edu/2020/06/25/for ... g-student/
Is that what he he told the BYU student he abused, that their chakras were out of alignment?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

I’m just giving you what you need buddy. The attention you crave.

^ two Enters

😥🫶🏾🤝🤡

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Brookside
Nursery

Post by Brookside »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:53 am
I’m just giving you what you need buddy. The attention you crave.

^ two Enters

😥🫶🏾🤝🤡

Seriously? - I crave attention because I only tapped enter once when creating a new paragraph?
Have you no idea how silly this makes you look? You are one freaking strange dude Doc.
Last edited by Brookside on Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Hi Doc,

Who is this guy, and why did you post a picture of him?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Brookside
Nursery

Post by Brookside »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:26 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Hi Doc,

This is a very good question Shades. Doc appears to be wasting his abilities to post sensible content in his normally sensible & meaningful manner.
Doc is not normally/typically so frickin' gawdamned stupid.
It is amazing that he is so troubled because someone didn't delineate their paragraph by tapping "enter" twice.
Apparently Doc needs some other worthwhile meaningful interests/hobbies in his life so that he doesn't need to waste his valuable time on meaningless nonsensical details such as if I begin a new paragraph but only tapped enter once.
Seriously?
Dr. Kingsfield
Nursery

Post by Dr. Kingsfield »

Doc appears to be wasting his abilities to post sensible content in his normally sensible & meaningful manner
Your attempts to post on this board are being made to be so unsettling by Doc in the hopes that you will finally give up and cease doing so. That is the reason why he is behaving in the manner that he is. The administrators of this message board are aware of what Doc is doing, but they choose to ignore it because they do not believe that members of this community should have complete intellectual liberty. Doc will continue to attack you and publish images until you leave the board or finally come to agree with the opinions of the other members of the community. You will continue to receive criticism until you either of the two things I listed above, and the moderators will take pleasure in watching it happen.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:26 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Hi Doc,

There’s a method to the madness. I just wanted to see if Atlantic Milk and Bing Bong would take the bait and they did.

- Doc