Please remove the spam from my threads

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
doubtingthomas
God

Please remove the spam from my threads

Post by doubtingthomas »

Be fair and have some integrity.

Marcus wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:36 am

And more of the mgtow/pua/redpill nonsense:
Violent Misogynistic Extremism in the Skin of “Lonely, Single Men”
by MERCY FERRARS

A RECENT TREND on Tik­Tok is the rise of the “lone­ly, sin­gle man” arche­type, who skill­ful­ly clothes his misog­y­ny and hate for women in what he per­ceives as an exter­nal­ly imposed and per­pet­u­at­ed lone­li­ness. He suf­fers from a lack of sub­mis­sive women in the dat­ing pool who match out­dat­ed, if not out­right medieval, per­cep­tions of gen­der roles. He dis­likes every­thing about mod­ern women that he can pos­si­bly think of...

His nat­ur­al ene­mies are “alpha women,” women who are loud, out­spo­ken and con­fi­dent...

And con­sid­er­ing how much he dis­likes women, he spends a for­mi­da­ble amount of time being all up in their busi­ness...

https://ferrarsundfields.de/2022/09/04/ ... e-men/amp/
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Res Ipsa
God

Re: Please remove the spam from my threads

Post by Res Ipsa »

That's not how moderation works, DT.

If you think that a post violates the rules against derailment in a thread that you start, you have two options. If you report the post, a member of the mod team will review the report and decide whether moderator action is appropriate. However, if you respond to the post, we take that as an acceptance that you, as the thread starter, have accepted the post as being within the scope of the thread.

We are not going to go back through all of your threads to hunt for derails. If there is a post that you think is a derail and you have have not responded to the post, please report it and we will take a look.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Please remove the spam from my threads

Post by Jersey Girl »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:14 pm
Be fair and have some integrity.
Integrity? Every new topic thread you start belongs in the mega thread and you darn well know it does. So you tell me. Who exactly is spamming the board?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!