Litany of Bogus GOP investigations that Backfired

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Kishkumen
God

Re: Litany of Bogus GOP investigations that Backfired

Post by Kishkumen »

The MAGA GOP is a hive of lunatics.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Kishkumen wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 1:09 pm
The MAGA GOP is a hive of lunatics.
Indeed.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Some Schmo wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 2:31 pm
That the coke-addled fever dream Republicans live in includes vague stories about the president's son shows how damned coke-addled it really is. Who gives a damn about Hunter Biden? Is he running for the President? What does he have to do with his father's ability to do the job?

If we cared about a person's offspring when judging someone for the the President job, Trump never should have been in office (even if he did have any redeeming qualities, which we know he doesn't). Don Jr. and Eric are damned morons.
10% for the big guy.

"My son is the smartest person I know. He has done nothing wrong."

"I know nothing about Hunter's business dealings."

Joe Biden has clearly taken CCP and Ukranian money through his son Hunter and we're supposed to believe the CCP got nothing in return?

Merrick Garland is just trying to misdirect on the lower level charges against Hunter. This wasn't an illegal firearm and tax evasion. This was influence pedaling and the Democrat FBI is so desperate to cover it up they're willing to charge Hunter with something weak.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 3:47 am

10% for the big guy.
10% of what, and who is the BIg Guy? Where is your proof? Another fake whistleblower like discredited Bobulinski?

You're so damned retarded you're still trying to pass off debunked arguments from two years ago as if they haven't already been debunked. Not just anywhere, but right here on this forum, on threads you started.
Joe Biden has clearly taken CCP and Ukranian money through his son Hunter and we're supposed to believe the CCP got nothing in return?
There is absolutely zero evidence Joe Biden has taken any money from Ukraine. None. Asserting stupid crap over and over again is all you're left with at this point. That, and a crazy reliance upon fake whistleblowers who conveniently disappear when it comes time to put up.

But we do know for a fact Trump has received money from both China and Russia, so why not ask what he doing for them in return?
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

MAY 15, 2018

The president suddenly softens on a Chinese business after Beijing bankrolls a Trump Organization project.

October 23, 2020

Forbes Estimates China Paid Trump At Least $5.4 Million Since He Took Office, Via Mysterious Trump Tower Lease

These kinds of stories got lost in the constant stupid crap Trump was always tweeting, but the fact is you were all crickets then as you are now because you never really cared about foreign countries bribing the President so long as it is a President who is Republican.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 3:47 am
Some Schmo wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 2:31 pm
That the coke-addled fever dream Republicans live in includes vague stories about the president's son shows how damned coke-addled it really is. Who gives a damn about Hunter Biden? Is he running for the President? What does he have to do with his father's ability to do the job?

If we cared about a person's offspring when judging someone for the the President job, Trump never should have been in office (even if he did have any redeeming qualities, which we know he doesn't). Don Jr. and Eric are damned morons.
10% for the big guy.

"My son is the smartest person I know. He has done nothing wrong."

"I know nothing about Hunter's business dealings."

Merrick Garland is just trying to misdirect on the lower level charges against Hunter. This wasn't an illegal firearm and tax evasion. This was influence pedaling and the Democrat FBI is so desperate to cover it up they're willing to charge Hunter with something weak.
Post your proof you muppet. Also lol @ magatards. Like you idiots give two craps about influence peddling and graft.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Vēritās wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 5:52 am
MAY 15, 2018

The president suddenly softens on a Chinese business after Beijing bankrolls a Trump Organization project.

October 23, 2020

Forbes Estimates China Paid Trump At Least $5.4 Million Since He Took Office, Via Mysterious Trump Tower Lease

These kinds of stories got lost in the constant stupid crap Trump was always tweeting, but the fact is you were all crickets then as you are now because you never really cared about foreign countries bribing the President so long as it is a President who is Republican.
Every accusation is a confession.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 10:25 am
Post your proof you muppet. Also lol @ magatards. Like you idiots give two craps about influence peddling and graft.

- Doc
Good man=does what the oligarchs tell him to do?

The MAGA GOP is Russia-level lying to the public.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

7l8pd9.jpg
7l8pd9.jpg (70.51 KiB) Viewed 251 times
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

There should be a law against this. Conjuring up national hysteria over "whistleblowers" you invent out of thin air.
dfs.jpg
dfs.jpg (94.27 KiB) Viewed 232 times