Bill Barr Destroys Trump

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Bill Barr Destroys Trump

Post by Vēritās »

HFS!

In a recent interview Bill Barr said “If you believe in his policies, what he’s advertising as his policies, he’s the last person who could actually execute them and achieve them,” and that he should not be reelected because “he does not have the discipline,” nor does he have “the ability for strategic thinking” or “setting priorities” and that it would be an absolute "horror show" because he would "deliver chaos".

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XGAIKVBIEyo
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Some Schmo
God

Re: Bill Barr Destroys Trump

Post by Some Schmo »

I'd bet anything his tune changes once Trump becomes the GOP nominee. This is GOP primary talk.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Some Schmo wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 2:23 pm
I'd bet anything his tune changes once Trump becomes the GOP nominee. This is GOP primary talk.
Agreed. Bill Barr is a disgusting piece of garbage. Anything he says is calculated to benefit Bill Barr.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Some Schmo wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 2:23 pm
Speaking of which, it appears Trump’s angle is to go hard into the Globalist Deep State thing, and now the GOP and Fox Entertainment is a part of it:

Lol. You can’t make this up.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 6:54 pm
Speaking of which, it appears Trump’s angle is to go hard into the Globalist Deep State thing, and now the GOP and Fox Entertainment is a part of it:

- Doc
LOL

The funniest thing about that to me is the use of the phrase "election undenier." Right, Donny. Murdoch is an undenier (a.k.a. sane), because the outcome of the election is undeniable.

It's remarkable he has no shame about being this stupid publicly. But then, I doubt he has a choice.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Alphus and Omegus
Area Authority

Post by Alphus and Omegus »

Some Schmo wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 1:01 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 6:54 pm

- Doc
LOL

The funniest thing about that to me is the use of the phrase "election undenier." Right, Donny. Murdoch is an undenier (a.k.a. sane), because the outcome of the election is undeniable.

It's remarkable he has no shame about being this stupid publicly. But then, I doubt he has a choice.
You have to admire his chutzpah. Trump figured out that some people are so stupid that they will believe anything, no matter how absurd, if you tell them that "elites" don't want them to accept it.