No Country for Brave Men?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Schreech
CTR A

Re: No Country for Brave Men?

Post by Schreech »

I was just thinking to myself “where do smooth-brained, sister fondling nazi sympathizers like Ajax-AH get these daft ideas that have no basis in reality?”

https://www.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwi ... utm_term=1

They look to racist morons to justify their moronic, racist views…It’s idiots all the way down…
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 11:39 pm
Maybe the Neonazis have listened to your critiques and decided to become more inclusive?

This seems like the old liberal trick of counting hispanic crimninals as white to help pad the stats to their narrative.
So, Ajax18, how do you feel about RWDS neo-Nazis killing people here in America?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

ajax18 wrote:
Maybe the Neonazis have listened to your critiques and decided to become more inclusive?

This seems like the old liberal trick of counting hispanic crimninals as white to help pad the stats to their narrative.
Trump himself accepted Nick Fuentes as one of you guys so I don't think the left has much need to pin anything on anyone.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

So, Ajax18, how do you feel about RWDS neo-Nazis killing people here in America?
his family wasn't at that Texas mall that day so he doesn't care.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

We're still waiting on that "manifesto" from the trans TN woman who shot up a Christian school. It's funny how quickly motives are leaked when the shooter comes close enough for you to call him a hispanic white supremacist. But nobody dares to leak the manifesto that shows a motive and leftist influence from a trans woman killing Christian children.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Gadianton wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 12:16 am
ajax18 wrote:

Trump himself accepted Nick Fuentes as one of you guys so I don't think the left has much need to pin anything on anyone.
Just as George Zimmerman, registered Democrat, native spanish speaker and brown as Schmo is also a white supremacist.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 12:15 am
ajax18 wrote:

- Doc
One will note Ajax18 refuses to answer this question.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

ajax18 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 12:42 am
Gadianton wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 12:16 am

Just as George Zimmerman, registered Democrat, native spanish speaker and brown as Schmo is also a white supremacist.
Isn’t he half white?

Note the Confederate battle flag.

- Doc
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

As an aside, I’m learning today Mexicans, Chicanos, Hispanics, and Latinos have natsoc movements:

Huh.

- Doc
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Kishkumen wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 11:57 pm
This incident is just awful. Neely clearly needed treatment and help that he wasn't getting. Heaven only knows what was going through the mind of the vet, Daniel Penny, who put him in a chokehold. Clearly he should not have done it, but I doubt he was thinking clearly, and at this point I don't know that anyone can confidently say that he was motivated by racism. It sounds to me like Neely was unhinged.
I agree. There is no unequivocal evidence that Daniel Penny was motivated by racism. I have little doubt that he thought he was trying to protect fellow subway commuters from injury by Neely. His own reactions seem at least somewhat irrational and undoubtedly adversely affected by emotions in a stressful situation.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.