No Country for Brave Men?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ajax18
God

Re: No Country for Brave Men?

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 9:27 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 9:24 pm
You've got me. What is the difference between race and ethnicity?

Was Ted counted as white or hispanic at Harvard law for diversity purposes? Did Elizabeth Warren help Harvard law meet the Native American quota or was she counted as white?
Why don’t you be a good chap and break down Real Whiteness for us, since you seem to have a grasp on it.

Also, are you going to answer my question you’ve been ignoring?

- Doc
I've never been into the idea of administering justice based on a person's race, religion, or political party. So I've never had the need to shoehorn 2nd generation hispanic immigrants into the demonized WASP category to further a political narrative. It goes back to the idea of judging by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin, an idea that Ibram X Kenadi would deem to be white supremacism.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 11:16 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 9:27 pm
Why don’t you be a good chap and break down Real Whiteness for us, since you seem to have a grasp on it.

Also, are you going to answer my question you’ve been ignoring?

- Doc
I've never been into the idea of administering justice based on a person's race, religion, or political party. So I've never had the need to shoehorn 2nd generation hispanic immigrants into the demonized WASP category to further a political narrative. It goes back to the idea of judging by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin, an idea that Ibram X Kenadi would deem to be white supremacism.
One will note that only WASPs are White people to Ajax. And again, he apparently has no problem with neo-Nazis murdering Americans.

This is who he is.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 11:33 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 11:16 pm
One will note that only WASPs are White people to Ajax. And again, he apparently has no problem with neo-Nazis murdering Americans.

This is who he is.

- Doc
White people are whoever is held responsible for the sins of their ancestors. They're the school kids who are taught that they owe something to the others because of the lack of pigmentation in their skin. That's not just poor hillbillies with a heritage in America that predates the USA but it could be poor 1st generation Russian immigrants. All that really matters is your appearance and has pretty much nothing to do with history or whose ancestors were the real oppressors.

I really don't know much about Garcia or his ideology. But of couse I have a problem with Garcia killing Americans. Kind of odd for a latino to kill white people out of a white supremacist motivation is it not? Garcia's parents should be deported or perhaps should never have been let in the country in the first place.

Are some of you still asking for the trans woman's maifesto to be released Doc? Stuess why are you not concerned publishing Garcia's ideology will lead to Latino white supremacist shooters copycatting as you fear trans suicide murderers would do were the manifesto released?
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

It’s trans man you daft muppet. Do you ever get anything right? And yes, the PD was set to release the manifesto until the Tennessee Firearms Association filed a suit asking for “… all email communications of MNPD officials regarding the mass shooting committed by Audrey Elizabeth Hale on March 27, 2023, as well as MNPD officials' text messages regarding the same … body camera footage, photos, impound and evidence invoices, coroner information, toxicology reports, audio calls for service and surveillance footage.”

So. Once again Conservatives “F” something up, like the release of the manifesto, and then extremists like you blame some deep state conspiracy because you’re dumb, incurious, and vacuous to the point of embarrassment.

- Doc

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 2:11 am
[...]Stuess why are you not concerned publishing Garcia's ideology will lead to Latino white supremacist shooters copycatting as you fear trans suicide murderers would do were the manifesto released?
If Garcia has a manifesto, which outlines other targets and plans which others could easily follow, I am most assuredly against such a document being published. Existing right-wing rhetoric continues to inspire these unhinged psychopaths; why on earth would I want more of it out there? You must be projecting your own apathy.

If you'd like though, we can take turns sharing terrorist attacks on American soil, with you sharing someone inspired by left-wing ideology, and me sharing someone inspired by right-wing ideology, and we can see who runs out of names first. In fact, to narrow it down further (to give you an edge), I'll limit mine to only people specifically inspired by mainstream right-wing media sources.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

If you'd like though, we can take turns sharing terrorist attacks on American soil, with you sharing someone inspired by left-wing ideology, and me sharing someone inspired by right-wing ideology
It's kind of hard to prove the ones inspired by left wing ideology like the trans shooter of Christian children in TN because they don't release the manifesto or scrub and harp on the shooters social media history like they do for right wing ideology. We only know what a partisan government and justice department allows us to know.

The problem we have in this country is that instead of judging people as individuals we judge them based on how we choose to group them based on, race, religion, and political affiliation in an effort to make the case fit a political agenda. This is in direct opposition to Martin Luther King's American dream and it's taking us into a worse place than civil war.

1st generation hispanic whose parents don't even speak English kills a bunch of white people and somehow conservative Republicans are to blame for that as well? That's just shoehorning the facts to drive a leftist political agenda.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

ajax18 wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 1:59 pm
If you'd like though, we can take turns sharing terrorist attacks on American soil, with you sharing someone inspired by left-wing ideology, and me sharing someone inspired by right-wing ideology
It's kind of hard to prove the ones inspired by left wing ideology like the trans shooter of Christian children in TN because they don't release the manifesto or scrub and harp on the shooters social media history like they do for right wing ideology. We only know what a partisan government and justice department allows us to know.

The problem we have in this country is that instead of judging people as individuals we judge them based on how we choose to group them based on, race, religion, and political affiliation in an effort to make the case fit a political agenda. This is in direct opposition to Martin Luther King's American dream and it's taking us into a worse place than civil war.

1st generation hispanic whose parents don't even speak English kills a bunch of white people and somehow conservative Republicans are to blame for that as well? That's just shoehorning the facts to drive a leftist political agenda.
Your political agenda is to only identify WASPs as White. Hypocrite. You’re ok with a cultural creation of an identity, but only as it extends to WASPs.

- Doc
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

ajax18 wrote:
A man whose social media is peppered with right-wing iconography and ideology, who literally wore an "RWDS" patch as he murdered people, can't possibly be inspired by right wing extremism because his parents can't speak English.

That's the position you're taking? Really?

Wowza.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 4:15 pm
ajax18 wrote:
A man whose social media is peppered with right-wing iconography and ideology, who literally wore an "RWDS" patch as he murdered people, can't possibly be inspired by right wing extremism because his parents can't speak English.

Wowza.
Xanax is a case study is brainwashing. I don’t mean that euphemistically, either. The GOP, through their monied benefactors, have targeted idiots and literally brainwashed them into a culture war while robbing them blind. But, what else could we expect from a dupe who hands over 10% to a hyperwealthy cult? *shrugs*

- Doc
Alphus and Omegus
Area Authority

Post by Alphus and Omegus »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 4:25 pm
Doctor Steuss wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 4:15 pm

Wowza.
Ajax18 is a case study is brainwashing. I don’t mean that euphemistically, either. The GOP, through their monied benefactors, have targeted idiots and literally brainwashed them into a culture war while robbing them blind. But, what else could we expect from a dupe who hands over 10% to a hyperwealthy cult? *shrugs*

- Doc
I didn't know that Confederate girl was a Mormon. When has she claimed that?