No Country for Brave Men?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: No Country for Brave Men?

Post by Moksha »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:00 am
Instead it was hidden because the shooter's motives cut against the leftwing narrative of trans good, white Christian bad.
Is that something Breitbart readers are able to intuit?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

They seem to do it a lot less often than the right wingers,
It only seems that way because of which news station you listen to and because manifestos like this are hidden rather than trumpeted.
Last edited by ajax18 on Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:31 pm
They seem to do it a lot less often than the right wingers,
It only seems that way because of which news station you listen to and because manifestos like this are hidden rather than trumpted.
I think you just invented a new word there, and I like it.

Can you tell me more about the numbers of transgender shooters vowing revenge on innocent Christians for being Christians? I’m not seeing that here with the Nashville shooter and want to see what other example(s) we can discuss.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

ajax18 wrote:
It only seems that way because of which news station you listen to and because manifestos like this are hidden rather than trumpeted.
If you can get me data that backs up this apparently baseless accusation, I would be happy to consider it.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Kishkumen wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:48 pm
ajax18 wrote:
If you can get me data that backs up this apparently baseless accusation, I would be happy to consider it.
We're talking about a case of partisan politically biased reporting and release information to the public right now.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:57 am
We're talking about a case of partisan politically biased reporting and release information to the public right now.
It is self-defeatingly cynical to assume another person is lying and refuse to check the facts. What this boils dow to is tribe=truth. You have abandoned democratic principles altogether and are much happier having your tribe define the parameters of your reality.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Kishkumen wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:48 pm
There is no evidence of biased reporting. The "manifesto" you're so proud of doesn't even mention the word Christian or give any indication of political affiliation, and it was withheld not by the media, but by the police dept at the behest of the grieving parents. This has been known for a long time now, but you insist on repeating debunked Brietbart tropes.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:55 pm
ajax18 wrote:
There is no evidence of biased reporting. The "manifesto" you're so proud of doesn't even mention the word Christian or give any indication of political affiliation, and it was withheld not by the media, but by the police dept at the behest of the grieving parents. This has been known for a long time now, but you insist on repeating debunked Brietbart tropes.
Some time now? DIdn't you just tell me that the manifesto didn't exist?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:55 pm
Vēritās wrote:
:roll:
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:55 pm
Vēritās wrote:
No, I said you know nothing about it. This shooting happened in March, and Doc already educated you on this point back in May. Now you're regurgitating the same debunked talking point about media hiding things if they hurt Liberals. Total BS.

1. No evidence the shooter was Liberal.
2. No evidence the shooting was politically motivated.
3. No evidence the school was targeted for its religious beliefs.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18