Trump's Deposition

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Dr. Sunstoned
CTR B

Re: Trump's Deposition

Post by Dr. Sunstoned »

Trump's base, which largely lives in the Fox bubble will not be phased at all by the fact that their dear leader has been found guilty of sexual assault.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Dr. Sunstoned wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 5:29 am
Trump's base, which largely lives in the Fox bubble will not be phased[sic] at all by the fact that their dear leader has been found guilty of sexual assault.
Not only will they not be fazed by it, but some of them have also brazenly stated they wish they could get away with the behavior against women Trump has now been found guilty of doing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UixQ1dKMiAg

It is an utter cult to whom evidence and even reality itself is perceived as the enemy.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Some Schmo wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 1:05 am
Moksha wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 11:07 pm
He remembers where to grab them just fine.
Well, let's just say he's so laser-focused on his target that it's easy for him to forget a face.
:lol:
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Some Schmo wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 1:09 am
In the deposition, he says something about men getting away with sexual abuse for millions of years, fortunately or unfortunately.

I wonder who's world it was where that was fortunate. I mean, he might as well have come out and said to the court, "I rape women."
I suspect that even if he had said that, much of his sycophantic base would still vote for him!