Trump's Deposition

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor Steuss
God

Trump's Deposition

Post by Doctor Steuss »

I don't know if anyone else has seen portions of the Trump rape deposition, but holy smokes. I'm literally gobsmacked.

His "defense" of bragging about sexually assaulting women on tape, his misidentifying Carroll as his wife in a photo, etc.... I mean, holy crap. Were his lawyers asleep during this?

https://apnews.com/article/trump-deposi ... 3594ef4aa/

Another hearty congratulations to the party of family values.
Vēritās
God

Re: Trump's Deposition

Post by Vēritās »

Yeah I saw that too. This guy is beyond retarded.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

The jury has returned an award of $5 million against Donald "She's Not My Type, But I Think She's My Ex-wife" Trump.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/09/trump-r ... udge-.html
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

On Drudge:

So, yet another GOP man found guilty of sexual abuse or rape. A former President no less. Tell me again about their fAmIlY vALuEs?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 7:33 pm
I don't know if anyone else has seen portions of the Trump rape deposition, but holy smokes. I'm literally gobsmacked.

His "defense" of bragging about sexually assaulting women on tape, his misidentifying Carroll as his wife in a photo, etc.... I mean, holy crap. Were his lawyers asleep during this?

https://apnews.com/article/trump-deposi ... 3594ef4aa/

Another hearty congratulations to the party of family values.
I saw at least part of this and I've seen at least one other of his depositions. He's slimy and slippery. Never admits wrong doing or tells the straight truth. He's incapable of it. He blathers his way through everything just like he did his stint as President.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Sleepy Donald Trump has apparently sexually assaulted so many woman, he can’t remember one from the other.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Trump being found liable in the rape case will raise his esteem among Republicans by at least 10%. Donors will easily pay that $5 million judgment.

Sleepy Donald Trump has apparently sexually assaulted so many women, he can’t remember one from the other.

- Doc
He remembers where to grab them just fine.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Moksha wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 11:07 pm
Sleepy Donald Trump has apparently sexually assaulted so many women, he can’t remember one from the other.

- Doc
He remembers where to grab them just fine.
Well, let's just say he's so laser-focused on his target that it's easy for him to forget a face.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

In the deposition, he says something about men getting away with sexual abuse for millions of years, fortunately or unfortunately.

I wonder who's world it was where that was fortunate. I mean, he might as well have come out and said to the court, "I rape women."
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Apparently Dump Truck's thug attorney was greeted by residents of NYC as he exited the courthouse after the day's proceedings.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HhFPGGcLKoc

Feeling a little homesick...
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!