I Love This Man

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Kishkumen
God

Re: I Love This Man

Post by Kishkumen »

MMM Saint wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 6:02 pm
💞💘💝💖 This!

Screenshot_20230510-140039_Chrome.jpg
A new season of Handsgalorian has dropped?
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
MMM Saint
Nursery

Post by MMM Saint »

Moksha wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 10:40 pm
Terrible photoshop. You can do better.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 4:02 pm
Are you talking about the convicted sexual assaulter?

- Doc
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:18 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 4:02 pm
Are you talking about the convicted sexual assaulter?

- Doc
Trump - $160M

Kushners - $2B+

Wanna take a stab at how much jr(s) have made off foreign governments? Or like everything else, if it has an R by their name you just don't give two flying whits?

- DOc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:28 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:18 pm
Trump - $160M

Kushners - $2B+

Wanna take a stab at how much jr(s) have made off foreign governments? Or like everything else, if it has an R by their name you just don't give two flying whits?

- DOc
I'd like to know. So, why not provide a little more information on this? Also, what do you mean by Trump - $160M and

Kushners - $2B+?
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

MMM Saint wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 6:22 pm
(I'm a) Rush Limbaugh lover …
Such a scandalous accusation about a dead a man … tsk, tsk.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:11 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:28 pm
Trump - $160M

Kushners - $2B+

- DOc
I'd like to know. So, why not provide a little more information on this? Also, what do you mean by Trump - $160M and

Kushners - $2B+?
I’ll answer those questions if you can explain the three major components of my position on Hunter Biden’s laptop. In other words, if you actually pay attn to what board posters write, I’ll go through the effort of writing a good-faith answer.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:31 am
Dr Exiled wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:11 pm

Kushners - $2B+?
I’ll answer those questions if you can explain the three major components of my position on Hunter Biden’s laptop. In other words, if you actually pay attn to what board posters write, I’ll go through the effort of writing a good-faith answer.

- Doc
https://www.citizensforethics.org/repor ... president/

Most was from golf courses he owned according to the above article. Nothing was said about whether he made more or less while in office from the golf courses he owns. It also doesn't spell out where the remainder came from to make the $160 million. The article also talks about how he supposedly pressured Argentina to give him some trademarks but fails to show how he benefited from it.

Compared to Biden and what is coming out from the House committee work, doesn't seem to be in the same league.

Also, here is something just out about the laptop. It seems the FBI admitted it was valid right after the NY Post came out with its story back in October 2020. https://nypost.com/2023/07/20/fbi-told- ... cial-says/

It wasn't Russian disinformation.
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:00 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:31 am

- Doc
https://www.citizensforethics.org/repor ... president/

Most was from golf courses he owned according to the above article. Nothing was said about whether he made more or less while in office from the golf courses he owns. It also doesn't spell out where the remainder came from to make the $160 million. The article also talks about how he supposedly pressured Argentina to give him some trademarks but fails to show how he benefited from it.

Compared to Biden and what is coming out from the House committee work, doesn't seem to be in the same league.

Also, here is something just out about the laptop. It seems the FBI admitted it was valid right after the NY Post came out with its story back in October 2020. https://nypost.com/2023/07/20/fbi-told- ... cial-says/

It wasn't Russian disinformation.
When did the FBI first do any testing to see if the laptop contents had been tampered with?
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.