I Love This Man

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
MMM Saint
Nursery

I Love This Man

Post by MMM Saint »

https://youtu.be/Qm3Tapc1tKI

A video showcasing the unfiltered candour of the greatest President the United States has ever had. Looking forward to seeing him back in the Oval Office. Ultimately, I don't see the libtards allowing Biden to run for President.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: I Love This Man

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Are you talking about the convicted sexual assaulter?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

MMM Saint wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 3:50 pm
https://youtu.be/Qm3Tapc1tKI

A video showcasing the unfiltered candour of the greatest President the United States has ever had. Looking forward to seeing him back in the Oval Office. Ultimately, I don't see the libtards allowing Biden to run for President.
I can't remember the deposition timestamps. Was this before or after he couldn't tell the difference between his victim, and his ex-wife in a picture?
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Oh wait, now I think I remember better. This was before he said that famous people like him fortunately historically get away with sexually assaulting people.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Oh look, the moron made another sock puppet.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Apparently, Trump was charged with sexual abuse and not rape because Carroll never saw Trump's dick, and couldn't be sure if it was his fingers or his cock that penetrated her vagina. Your dick has to be pretty small to be confused with a finger (on tiny hands, no less).

No wonder Trump is the way he his. He must have a micro-penis (Stormy Daniels said it looks like a little mushroom - she might have mistaken it for a skin tag). He's got too much to compensate for. If Melania has bad eyesight, she's likely never seen his dick either. It's probably why she's squinting all the time. Muscle cramps.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
MMM Saint
Nursery

Post by MMM Saint »

💞💘💝💖 This!
Screenshot_20230510-140039_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230510-140039_Chrome.jpg (78.49 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
MMM Saint
Nursery

Post by MMM Saint »

Not this!
Screenshot_20230510-140442_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230510-140442_Chrome.jpg (69.86 KiB) Viewed 1047 times
Alphus and Omegus
Area Authority

Post by Alphus and Omegus »

Another sock puppet right-winger who has no arguments, just pathetic false memes. They have nothing substantive or logical to say, this is all they can do. It would be better if this person went back to zoning out in front of the rest home community TV.

To like Trump genuinely is an inadvertent confession of religious-derived mental impairment or innate stupidity.
MMM Saint
Nursery

Post by MMM Saint »

Alphus and Omegus wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 6:08 pm
Another sock puppet right-winger who has no arguments, just pathetic false memes. They have nothing substantive or logical to say, this is all they can do. It would be better if this person went back to zoning out in front of the rest home community TV.

To like Trump genuinely is an inadvertent confession of religious-derived mental impairment or innate stupidity.
I think you love me! Why do you think I'm a sock puppet? I joined the board so I can interact with the llibtards. That doesn't make me a sock puppet.