I Love This Man

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
MMM Saint
Nursery

Re: I Love This Man

Post by MMM Saint »

I'm a proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Rush Limbaugh lover and Trump fan. Not a sock puppet.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

MMM Saint wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 6:22 pm
I'm a proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Rush Limbaugh lover and Trump fan. Not a sock puppet.
I have little doubt you fantasize about Trump raping you too.

Did he rape you?

Well, at first...
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

He's the best Messiah the world has ever known. He forgave me my sins, and cured my arthritis.

Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Did you know that “Trump” spelled backwards in Greek is “Manliest Man Who Ever Manned”?

Follow me on TikTok for more Trump facts.
MMM Saint
Nursery

Post by MMM Saint »

Alphus and Omegus wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 6:08 pm
Another sock puppet right-winger who has no arguments, just pathetic false memes. They have nothing substantive or logical to say, this is all they can do. It would be better if this person went back to zoning out in front of the rest home community TV.

To like Trump genuinely is an inadvertent confession of religious-derived mental impairment or innate stupidity.
Please respond with post like this.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Another sock puppet right-winger who has no arguments,
Actually, Binger is not a right-winger (even though it rhymes). He's angry at all of us for thinking we are better than right-wingers --- the psychology is a tad complicated but it makes sense after a while. For now think of it as contrarianism.

So there is no reason for anyone to feel the least bit baited because he doesn't really love Trump. Yes, he wants Trump (and possibly Putin) to win and ruin everything just to get even with 10 people on a message board, but prior to being contrarian-DM-liberals (even though some of us aren't liberals or at least not that liberal) he was a Democrat who voted for Sanders.

He may or may not sincerely believe in many of the right-wing conspiracies out there, I can't say for sure on that, and he does seem to be a "populist", so there is that common ground, but I think more importantly he admires people who are entertaining -- real characters. You know, the old-timer mechanic down the road who will talk your ear off with conspiracies and a lot of fun to have a drink with? And he's bitter against liberal white-color professionals who don't appear "real" enough and think they know everything.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

I watched the opening link and decided the post was just a joke.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Cool. A thread where one can post silly photoshopped images of Trump, like where his face has been cropped onto the photo of an actual airman, as if Trump had ever appeared in military clothing or been in a cockpit to fondle the pew pew thing.

huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

MMM's Trump picture looks silly. MMM must not actually like Trump, I think he or she is just pretending for fun.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

huckelberry wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 4:40 pm
MMM's Trump picture looks silly. MMM must not actually like Trump, I think he or she is just pretending for fun.
I think so too. And only a sock feels the need to announce they are not a sock.