Sam Brinton has been arrested

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Sam Brinton has been arrested

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

For context:

https://nypost.com/2023/05/18/ex-biden- ... m-justice/

I think these were the clothes:

It’s wild to me that a high ranking official with a golden pathway to success would throw it all away for the thrill of stealing. I wonder what pathos it was that drove Brinton to risk it all for a nice outfit?

eta from the NY Post link - maybe this was one of the outfits, too:

- Doc

Eta PS - this reminds me of Senator Larry “wide stance” Craig who lost it all over airport blowies. I can’t wrap my mind around the lack of judgement by some people who just need to keep their crap together so they can keep having an amazing life.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor Steuss
God

Re: Sam Brinton has been arrested

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Posting pictures on social media of you with stolen items (particularly when you are a high profile newsworthy [and controversial in some sectors] individual). Genius.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Well if he killed somebody I hope he gets the hair.

I mean the chair.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

How could such a person be trusted with nuclear secrets when they dress so colorfully?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace