Chris Christie Entering the Primaries

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ajax18
God

Re: Chris Christie Entering the Primaries

Post by ajax18 »

Brack wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:07 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:47 am
Trump very well could be serving as President from jail. A liberal judge and jury can incarcerate him but that doesn't disqualify Trump from running nor citizens from voting for him. Trump nor any conservative will win because our elections are rigged but it could happen in theory in spite of deep state election interference.
During the 2022 Arizona general election, traditional Conservative Republicans such as Maricopa County Attorney Rachel Mitchell won easily. It was the MAGA Republicans such as Kari Lake and Mark Finchem that lost within this state.
What's your definition of conservative? Mitt Romney, John McCain, Jeff Flake?
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:12 pm
Moksha wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:43 pm
People would be foolish to vote Republican in 2024, but that is what makes America. It is the residual effect from both Fox News and lead in the drinking water.
What about Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger as a team? the President and VP respectively?
The Deep State doesn't allow controlled opposition to win anymore. We learned that back in 2012.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:54 am
The Deep State doesn't allow controlled opposition to win anymore. We learned that back in 2012.
Naah. You just didn't get enough votes, even with the Electoral College as a fail-safe mechanism. Obama was a much more attractive candidate to the electorate, both politically and personally. You don't need an imaginary 'Deep State' to explain that.

On the other hand ...

Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Brack
Deacon

Post by Brack »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:51 am
Brack wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:07 pm

During the 2022 Arizona general election, traditional Conservative Republicans such as Maricopa County Attorney Rachel Mitchell won easily. It was the MAGA Republicans such as Kari Lake and Mark Finchem that lost within this state.
What's your definition of conservative? Mitt Romney, John McCain, Jeff Flake?

I would include Jeff Flake and the late John McCain as having been traditional conservatives.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Brack wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:09 pm

I would include Jeff Flake and the late John McCain as having been traditional conservatives.
I certainly agree with that. I wouldn't have voted for them myself, but they are not even close to being as insanely irrational as Trump and his MAGA supporters!
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Regarding Christie. Tonight's the night.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:54 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:12 pm
What about Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger as a team? the President and VP respectively?
As a member of the deep state, the American citizens who vote, I gladiy contribute to this project by voting against people like Trump. I know many people who work with me on this.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Sample Christie. Runs one minute and change.

Chris Christie runs for presidency to 'take out Trump'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zsIig8e5mg
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Another sample of his commentary/rhetoric.

Chris Christie announces White House run in NH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCZih9CRRNk

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

"A lonely self-consumed, self-serving mirror-hog is not a leader.” ~Chris Christie

Slava Ukraini!