Trump Indicted in Docs Probe

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Trump Indicted in Docs Probe

Post by Vēritās »

And Harris Faulkener is having a fit over it.

She says it isn't a coincidence this happens just as the FBI released that 1023 Doc that supposedly "damns" President Biden.

:roll:
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Moksha
God

Re: Trump Indicted in Docs Probe

Post by Moksha »

This seems like a good time for Ajax and the donors at the Interpreter to hold their breath until the Florida jury renders a verdict.

Congressional Republicans have vowed retribution by behaving like boobs from now until 2032.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Apparently, Trump himself is now deep state, and part of the mainstream media propoganda machine that he didn't declassify the documents he had.
KEY FACTS
Trump, discussing a document that details the possibility of a U.S. military attack on Iran, described the record as “highly confidential . . . secret information,." [...]

Trump also admitted “as president, I could have declassified, but now I can’t,” a statement that defies his previous public declarations that he had declassified the files he took after leaving office.
Forbes Link
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

So predictable. The only reason Trump is running again is because he thinks he can use it to stay out of jail. This was always his strategy and it has been talked about in the media since he lost the election. We've known about his impending indictments for years now and we've also understood the purpose of the House GOP's bogus "Biden Document" probe was just an attempt to distract from all of this.

So yesterday when Trump gets indicted for the second time FOX News, like clockwork, runs to his defense without even understanding all the evidence against him, and floats these predetermined talking points to suggest this was all done as a way to take focus off of the Biden probe. Again, every accusation in Trumplandia turns out to be nothing more than a confession. Because in reality that is the only purpose of the House GOP Biden Docs probe, which resurrects a relic from Bill Barr's justice dept, which was never pursued by Barr because it lacked evidence.

FOX hosts are allowing right wing folks to just rant unchecked with these delusional claims about how Biden is responsible for indicting Trump because he's going after his political opponent. Again, quite literally what Trump has done in the past. In reality Biden has nothing to do with his indictments, and the Biden "document" FOX News keeps lying about proves no criminality whatsoever. an FD-1023 form is little more than scratch paper which FBI agents use to write down things people tell them. It doesn't prove anything about what's being written down, it is just a formal account to document it. The FBI is literally hundreds of thousands of these things on file, the vast majority of which are unsubstantiated "tips."

Today's GOP and FOX is getting desperate trying to resurrect a dead horse.
351139316_10231806292766763_7265280609976632593_n.jpg
351139316_10231806292766763_7265280609976632593_n.jpg (64.08 KiB) Viewed 552 times
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:36 pm
Apparently, Trump himself is now deep state, and part of the mainstream media propoganda machine that he didn't declassify the documents he had.
KEY FACTS
Trump, discussing a document that details the possibility of a U.S. military attack on Iran, described the record as “highly confidential . . . secret information,." [...]

Trump also admitted “as president, I could have declassified, but now I can’t,” a statement that defies his previous public declarations that he had declassified the files he took after leaving office.
Forbes Link
It blows my mind how this is already a slam dunk for the prosecutor and yet Right Wing media and people like McCarthy are going to die on this hill defending the indefensible. I mean whine about DeEpStAtE all you want, but nothing changes the fact that Trump has already incriminated himself numerous times because he can't SHUT UP. Hell even Sean Hannity tried to coach him through a denial to help him with his indictments by suggesting he wouldn't really willfully take documents. Trump, as dumb as is, couldn't take the hint, and instead incriminated himself yet again by insisting he had every right to do so. I love the part where he brings up Nixon getting paid $8 million to turn over his records and talks about negotiating with the government as if this were just another grift for him. Nixon's retention of records happened well because the Presidential Record act of 1978.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Here you go supersleuths. Special delivery!

Trump’s 2nd indictment: Read the full document text
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/06/0 ... t-00101294

Direct link: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000188 ... ff4de50000
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

He really hasn't got two brain cells to rub together. :roll:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

I just posted a link to that. Any chance you can copy and paste 6 a. & b. and put it right here?

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Can anyone copy/paste section 6 a. & b. and post it here without having to jump through hoops? It shows just how blasted stupid and how out of touch with reality the man really is.

Pretty please? Cherry on top?

Slava Ukraini!