I never spoke with him about his business dealings

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: I never spoke with him about his business dealings

Post by Dr. Shades »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:14 am
About 4X more people at the Capital 4th of July than at the Trump Inaugural. That is because Uncle Sam has bigger hands.
No, it's because Independence Day is a national holiday, while a presidential inauguration isn't.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:53 am
Moksha wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:14 am
About 4X more people at the Capital 4th of July than at the Trump Inaugural. That is because Uncle Sam has bigger hands.
No, it's because Independence Day is a national holiday, while a presidential inauguration isn't.
Maybe, but I like the imagery of Uncle Sam's hands. Makes you feel safe like Allstate. I love the wholesome feeling of watching the celebration on PBS.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Ajax wrote:It's more like hundreds of millions of dollars
Hey buddy, just a quick reminder you owe me a reference for this one.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Remember that FD-1023 form the Republicans were going nuts over?

Yeah, the one that said something something about some guy overhearing some other guys say he heard something about Ukraine bribing the Bidens?

Yeah, that guy.

Well it turns out he was lying the whole time. He literally fabricated the entire basis for the impeachment sham and Republicans look like fools.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/alexande ... f1c0aa7d26
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:54 pm

Yeah, the one that said something something about some guy overhearing some other guys say he heard something about Ukraine bribing the Bidens?

Yeah, that guy.

Well it turns out he was lying the whole time. He literally fabricated the entire basis for the impeachment sham and Republicans look like fools.

This just means that the Trump nominated Weiss is part of the RINO Biden Crime Family Deep State. The only person who isn't part of it, and the only person we can trust, is the guy who admitted to stealing money from veterans, and thinks there were airports during the Civil War.

God bless President Trump. Forever and ever, amen.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Vēritās wrote:

Yeah, that guy.

It's kind of the same as you told me when we found out the Dossier was a lie. You said the Dossier was not necessary for the Russian collusion hoax to move forward.

Just because this guy got his dates wrong doesn't mean Hunter Biden wasn't influence peddling. If you disagree then tell me why these hostile foreign countries were paying Hunter all that money? His legal expertise, knowledge of gas and oil production, fluency in Ukrainian, Mandarain, or Romanian?
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:09 pm
Vēritās wrote:

Yeah, that guy.

It's kind of the same as you told me when we found out the Dossier was a lie. You said the Dossier was not necessary for the Russian collusion hoax to move forward.

Just because this guy got his dates wrong doesn't mean Hunter Biden wasn't influence peddling. If you disagree then tell me why these hostile foreign countries were paying Hunter all that money? His legal expertise, knowledge of gas and oil production, fluency in Ukrainian, Mandarain, or Romanian?
Sure, sure, Baghdad Bob. This isn't some simple confusion of dates. This is an FBI confidential informant caught red handed trying to get Trump elected by knowingly peddling Russian disinformation. The wheels are coming off of the GOP clown car investigations. The interesting question now is what did Jim Comer, Jim Jordan, MTG, and the other "investigators" know and when did they know it.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:29 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:09 pm

Sure, sure, Baghdad Bob. This isn't some simple confusion of dates. This is an FBI confidential informant caught red handed trying to get Trump elected by knowingly peddling Russian disinformation. The wheels are coming off of the GOP clown car investigations. The interesting question now is what did Jim Comer, Jim Jordan, MTG, and the other "investigators" know and when did they know it.
What happened to the Hillary campaign and Comey for pushing the Dossier that they knew was false? What happened to Sussman for editing emails in order to charge Carter Paige? Whereas this guy was arrested immediately. What happened to Hunter for refusing to testify to Congress. Hunter held no executive privilege as did Peter Navarro and Steve Bannon. And yet Navarro and Bannon are bankrupted by millions in legal bills. Navarro is now in prison while Hunter Biden walks free. Perhaps you think the ends justify the means given we Republicans are such a threat to your treasured welfare and mass/illegal immigration agenda, but you can't deny that we live under a partisan political justice system complete with censorship approaching CCP, Russian, and banana republic levels. You of all people should see what kind of damage partisan political justice is doing to the FBI, DOJ, large corporations, public schools, and nearly all US institutions.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:58 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:29 pm
What happened to the Hillary campaign and Comey for pushing the Dossier that they knew was false? What happened to Sussman for editing emails in order to charge Carter Paige? Whereas this guy was arrested immediately. What happened to Hunter for refusing to testify to Congress. Hunter held no executive privilege as did Peter Navarro and Steve Bannon. And yet Navarro and Bannon are bankrupted by millions in legal bills. Navarro is now in prison while Hunter Biden walks free. Perhaps you think the ends justify the means given we Republicans are such a threat to your treasured welfare and mass/illegal immigration agenda, but you can't deny that we live under a partisan political justice system complete with censorship approaching CCP, Russian, and banana republic levels. You of all people should see what kind of damage partisan political justice is doing to the FBI, DOJ, large corporations, public schools, and nearly all US institutions.
Whatabout, whatabout, whatabout....blah, blah blah. Silly Russian dupe.

The answers to all your questions are at your fingertips, although looking at the actual evidence would force you to admit that your "facts" are false or wildly exaggerated. For example, the reason Hunter Biden hasn't been prosecuted for not complying with a Congressional subpoena is that the House Republicans decided, at least for now, to negotiate with his attorneys rather than hold him in contempt of Congress and request the DOJ to file criminal charges. If Hunter is getting differential treatment with respect to his subpoena, it is because HOUSE REPUBLICANS are giving it to him.

If this country were remotely like the CCP or Russia, every R on the impeachment inquiry would be in jail or dead. Your fantasy based hysteria gets farther from reality every day.

The partisan damage is being caused by a decision made by GOP leaders to win at any cost -- including destruction of institutions on which our society depends. They scream about false claims, which you and others regurgitate without making the slightest effort to figure out what's really going on. It's a pattern we've seen over and over. R's make entirely false claims about weaponizing the government and then will use those false claims to actually weaponize government. With you guys, every accusation is an admission of what you're already doing or plan to do in the future.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

every accusation is an admission of what you're already doing or plan to do in the future.
Trump told Laura Ingram that success will be his revenge, not taking political prisoners as the left does.