Greatest Movies of All Time

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ajax18
God

Re: Greatest Movies of All Time

Post by ajax18 »

High Plains Drifter
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:37 pm
High Plains Drifter
I hear Beetlejuice is so good Rep. Boebert got finger banged in a theater full of kids by her date while she groped his junk. In a theater full of kids. Out in the open. Literally in front of children.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:20 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:37 pm
High Plains Drifter
I hear Beetlejuice is so good Rep. Boebert got finger banged in a theater full of kids by her date while she groped his junk. In a theater full of kids. Out in the open. Literally in front of children.

- Doc
Yeah, that was a disgrace. But I'm not going to allow you to change the conversation of how well it works to make bleeding heart liberals put their money where their mouth is when it comes to illegal immigration.

Murdered Marshall Duncan: "These people here, they your sisters and brothers?"

Preacher: "They most certainly are!"

Murdered Marshall Duncan: Then you won't mind if they come over and stay at your place.

You won't mind if we send you, your fair share of illegal immigrants will you Doc, given they're a net benefit to the economy. At this rate of illegal immigration, you'll be insanely rich soon.

ETA: While it's unwise of Republicans to choose people who aren't following the covenant path to represent them, a politician doesn't have to perfectly live Christian values to support America First policies, economic nationalism, and the right to life for the fetus in Congress. It's just the same as you trust Joseph Biden to raise taxes on the rich while having his son cheat on his own taxes and accepting the money from his son.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:07 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:20 pm

- Doc
Yeah, that was a disgrace. But I'm not going to allow you to change the conversation of how well it works to make bleeding heart liberals put their money where their mouth is when it comes to illegal immigration.

Murdered Marshall Duncan: "These people here, they your sisters and brothers?"

Preacher: "They most certainly are!"

Murdered Marshall Duncan: Then you won't mind if they come over and stay at your place.

You won't mind if we send you, your fair share of illegal immigrants will you Doc, given they're a net benefit to the economy. At this rate of illegal immigration, you'll be insanely rich soon.

ETA: While it's unwise of Republicans to choose people who aren't following the covenant path to represent them, a politician doesn't have to perfectly live Christian values to support America First policies, economic nationalism, and the right to life for the fetus in Congress. It's just the same as you trust Joseph Biden to raise taxes on the rich while having his son cheat on his own taxes and accepting the money from his son.
Impressive. It took you all but five words before you you dropped a “but.”

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

It just like Russell Brand. Nobody cared about his whoremongering until he repented and started to take on some conservative values.
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:08 pm
It just like Russell Brand. Nobody cared about his whoremongering until he repented and started to take on some conservative values.
I beg to differ. Like many others, I found Brand's style of 'humour' increasingly repellent, starting a good few years ago.

He was pushed into resigning from presenting on the TV channel BBC2 after the incident described below FIFTEEN YEARS AGO. It needs to be said that the actor Andrew Sachs was 78 at the time that Brand harassed him with obscene phone messages about his granddaughter, repeated on air. Not a nice person at all.

Russell Brand, Georgina Baillie and the ‘Sachsgate’ scandal that once got him cancelled
Georgina Baillie was at the centre of the ‘Sachsgate’ scandal involving Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross more than 15 years ago.

Brand, 48, was a presenter on BBC Radio 2 at the time and conducted a pre-recorded interview with talk show host Ross, 62, who appeared as a guest.

During the controversial episode in 2008, Brand and Ross phoned Fawlty Towers actor Andrew Sachs and left crude messages on his voicemail. It was in these messages that Brand boasted about having a relationship with Sachs’ granddaughter Georgina, who was aged 20 at the time while the comedian was 33.

The messages were later broadcast during Brand’s show sparking outcry from listeners.

Brand, 48, soon resigned from Radio 2 and the BBC was fined £150,000.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

I don’t bother correcting Xanax anymore because it’s pointless
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

But I'm not going to allow you to change the conversation
oh good heavens, Cam, feel free to change the conversation all you want, if anyone deserves to have the conversation changed...
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:07 pm
Yeah, that was a disgrace. But I'm not going to allow you to change the conversation of how well it works to make bleeding heart liberals put their money where their mouth is...
Not what Boebert wanted in her mouth.

https://theworldwatch.com/videos/161152 ... udes-unit/
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Chap wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:20 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:08 pm
I beg to differ. Like many others, I found Brand's style of 'humour' increasingly repellent, starting a good few years ago.

He was pushed into resigning from presenting on the TV channel BBC2 after the incident described below FIFTEEN YEARS AGO. It needs to be said that the actor Andrew Sachs was 78 at the time that Brand harassed him with obscene phone messages about his granddaughter, repeated on air. Not a nice person at all.

Russell Brand, Georgina Baillie and the ‘Sachsgate’ scandal that once got him cancelled
Georgina Baillie was at the centre of the ‘Sachsgate’ scandal involving Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross more than 15 years ago.

Brand, 48, was a presenter on BBC Radio 2 at the time and conducted a pre-recorded interview with talk show host Ross, 62, who appeared as a guest.

During the controversial episode in 2008, Brand and Ross phoned Fawlty Towers actor Andrew Sachs and left crude messages on his voicemail. It was in these messages that Brand boasted about having a relationship with Sachs’ granddaughter Georgina, who was aged 20 at the time while the comedian was 33.

The messages were later broadcast during Brand’s show sparking outcry from listeners.

Brand, 48, soon resigned from Radio 2 and the BBC was fined £150,000.
Russell was making money on youtube the entire time he was out doing this kind of stuff. It's only now that he is banned from youtube and being deplatformed.