As if USA Gun Situation Was Not Already Insane Enough:

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
yellowstone123
1st Counselor

Re: As if USA Gun Situation Was Not Already Insane Enough:

Post by yellowstone123 »

I agree .22 caliber is deadly. Ask the people that loved Senator Kennedy. Sirhan Sirhan had an 8 shot .22 revolver. But the AR type weapons the crazys get are firing NATO caliber rounds. But you are right Gadianton.
Two mottos I try to follow: 1) my hero is truth; 2) no surprises.
Morley
God
Location: Gotta love this 1794 woodcut portrait by Toshusai Sharaku.

Re: As if USA Gun Situation Was Not Already Insane Enough:

Post by Morley »

yellowstone123 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:45 pm
Make sure the gun is light and make sure it fires only .22 long ammunition not 223 or 308 ammunition. I’m not sure about todays kids and how frustrated they are with life while coming home from school to an empty house and playing first shooter video games like Call of Duty - Ghost.

My Barber just retired as he was between somewhere between 67 and 70 and when he was in high school they brought their rifles to school, put them in their lockers, and then at lunch went out and shot rabbits because there were so many of them and they were eating the crops in South East Idaho.
ajax18 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:18 pm
How many of your Uncle's classmates died in school shootings? It must have been a lot given how much more immoral white Mormon kids in Idaho are than liberal inner city democrat atheists. We know how violent Latter Day Saint culture is and how much toxic masculinity it harbors. I guess you can't blame Mormon kids for how they were raised. If only they could be raised with the same values held by BLM and the Bidens, what a welfare wonderland this world could be.
Read for comprehension much?