Joe Biden, Derilict Border Fentanyl Traitor

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Joe Biden, Derilict Border Fentanyl Traitor

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

honorentheos wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:39 pm
To help, here's a very long thread on the topic. Funny how nothing brought forward in the last two years changes the landscape here.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=155084
I know it’s bad form to quote one’s self, but …
I love how GQP’ers get their behinds thoroughly handed to them, but they declare victory, anyway. They appear to believe that the simple act of saying things is enough to be right. Markk got absolutely reamed on the Russiagate thread, but somehow came away feeling like he somehow won the day.

Hunter Biden’s career of being Joe Biden’s son is a story of failing upwards because he’s connected to Joe Biden through being his son. He got a job with MBNA because he’s Joe Biden’s son - apparently Joe Biden got some friendly bankruptcy laws passed on behalf of MBNA, so Hunter Biden got to have a sweet sinecure and do drugs because that’s what he’s good at doing, besides being Joe Biden’s son.

I guess GWB got Hunter Biden a seat on Amtrak’s board because Hunter Biden was good at riding trains and being Joe Biden’s son. Where are the conspiracy theories surrounding GWB, Hunter Biden, and Big Train, huh? I guess GQP’ers don’t care about cozy connections when a Republican engages in back scratching.

I also guess that at age 42 Hunter Biden got into the Navy, due to being Joe Biden’s son, despite being too old and having snorted enough cocaine to make Tony Montana a little envious. To no one’s surprise he kept inhaling cocaine, and the Navy was forced to discharge him. He received an administrative discharge most likely because he was Joe Biden’s son who snorts cocaine and not Tammy’s son, who was also discharged from the Navy for doing drugs, and who returned to his mother’s trailer in Henpeck, TN to resume a lucrative career in spraying lawns with chemicals. Ah, life, what an adventure.

Joe Biden’s son, who’s entire life has been spent being the poster child of white privilege (this “F” up actually got into Georgetown - and he doesn’t even play basketball! - and then graduated from Yale, YALE, because he’s Joe Biden’s son) was then rewarded with a divorce by his then wife for, you guessed it, snorting cocaine and damned pros. As his nature is to fail upwards he then started dating his dead brother’s widow, presumably because he has a massive penis, and he’s Joe Biden’s son.

This human monument to being someone’s son managed to do all this while being on the board of some relatively obscure gas company where he did nothing and received a lot of money for doing nothing, having established his credentials (Yale grade, MBNA guy, Amtrak board dude extraordinaire, and Big Dick Swinga) until Rudy “are you sucking my junk now or after cocktails” Giuliani along with Steve “burn it all down to the ground” Bannon saw a wonderful opportunity to foment the nutjobs within the GQP’s base with innuendo and spurious gossip. The nutjobs were, of course, more than happy to lap up this nonsense because they’re 1) stupid as all get out, and 2) acutely and painfully insecure about their own stupidity, so instead of admitting that Hunter Biden actually has a wonderfully large member and has simply been blessed with being Joe Biden’s son, they double, triple, and quadruple down on the equivalent of the Earth is Flat argument that Hunter Biden is something something Joe Biden’s shakedown guy.

-_-

And when asked to lay out Joe Biden’s son’s timeline and connections, Markk can’t do it, because he can’t spin silk out of hay. No one can. Hunter Biden’s entire existence is doing drugs, having sex with whores, and getting jobs where he does nothing except being someone else’s son.

That’s it. That’s the extent of everything, and if Joe Biden is guilty of having a son trading off his father’s influence then, man, if I were a Trumper I’d keep my stupid trap shut. They of course can’t do that, keep their mouths shut, because they’re morons who are experts at lying to themselves and others about caring about things like nepotism, corruption, graft, undue influence and whatnot. But, you know. That’s not true. And so here we are. GQP’ers pretending to care about Hunter Biden and working each other into a lather over nothing. Well. Nothing they really care about, anyway.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

canpakes wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:00 am
ajax18 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:11 pm
Let's see how quickly Joe Biden turns over access to these burner email accounts when asked to do so by House Republicans. Since he and his son have done nothing wrong, he shouldn't have anything to hide.

If Republicans' hadn't won the house, the American people would be back at the (I never spoke with my son about his business dealings) stage of being lied to.
ajax,

Do you have some links to these emails so that we can see what the uproar is all about?
No I don't, but Comer might. You can go with the 59 CIA agents that say the laptop is a Russian plant if that's more comfortable for you.

Joe's immense net worth is proof enough to me.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:32 am
canpakes wrote:
ajax,

Do you have some links to these emails so that we can see what the uproar is all about?
No I don't, but Comer might. You can go with the 59 CIA agents that say the laptop is a Russian plant if that's more comfortable for you.

:roll:

Here you go, you incurious boob -

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/socie ... net-worth/

edit: let’s all remind ourselves of Xanax’s concern about ill-gotten gains when the Trumps were in power :roll:
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:21 am
honorentheos wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:39 pm
To help, here's a very long thread on the topic. Funny how nothing brought forward in the last two years changes the landscape here.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=155084
I know it’s bad form to quote one’s self, but …
When you're right, you're right.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:32 am
canpakes wrote:
ajax,

So you have a letter that states the laptop was a Russian plant? Care to share the link to that piece of evidence?

Spoiler alert for ya, ajax. My request is a trap. The letter you think says that has a specific statement that contradicts your claim. So proceed as you will.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:11 pm
canpakes wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:57 pm
ajax,

Let's see how quickly Joe Biden turns over access to these burner email accounts when asked to do so by House Republicans. Since he and his son have done nothing wrong, he shouldn't have anything to hide.
Obviously no links. This is a smokescreen to cover Trump's very real crimes.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:14 am
Obviously no links. This is a smokescreen to cover Trump's very real crimes.
Yep. "Hey, look over there!"
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

I suppose if the Republicans could emulate Democratic party unity Nixon would never have been impeached.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Post by bill4long »

Hehe, are you guys really going to brazen it out supporting this demented grifting nutjob as president?

Okay. No problem.

It must be getting difficult.

Hehe. Hehehe.
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

bill,

What on earth is a "derilect border fentanyl Traitor"?

If English isn't your first language, feel free to state your argument against Joe in your first language and we can run it through Google Translate. As it stands, such as the advances in A.I. are, there is no A.I. powerful enough to make sense of your OP.