There are things hard to fathom

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
canpakes
God

Re: There are things hard to fathom

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:21 am
Hunter Biden has managed to profit from both sides in the Ukraine/Russia conflict.
Specific details?
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

ajax18 wrote:
Hunter Biden has managed to profit from both sides in the Ukraine/Russia conflict.
Hunter represents Trump's best defense against being guilty on all charges. Republicans can argue, "Oh yeah, Trump may be guilty of all heck, but what about Hunter and Benghazi?!!! Lock her up!"
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
yellowstone123
1st Counselor

Post by yellowstone123 »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:55 am
ajax18 wrote:
Hunter represents Trump's best defense against being guilty on all charges. Republicans can argue, "Oh yeah, Trump may be guilty of all heck, but what about Hunter and Benghazi?!!! Lock her up!"
Benghazi was such a failure from CIA, NSA and everyone who is suppose to monitor the chatter. Complete failure, strawman arguments by administrators about some so-called incident that brought about anger by local Muslim militias.

The Americans were sitting ducks. Unfortunately it’ll likely happen again.
“one of the important things for anybody in power is to distinguish between what you have the right to do and what is right to do." Potter Stewart, associate justice of the Supreme Court - 1958 to 1981.
Black Moclips
Nursery

Post by Black Moclips »

It's not like this is a new concept either:
I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.”
― Smedley D. Butler, War is a Racket
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Smedley_Butler
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Speaking of things hard to fathom:

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVide ... _sabotage/

Please watch the video all the way through. *spoiler alert* You really must wait until the end to find out who the Nazi is.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

honorentheos wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:24 am
The Russian invasion of Ukraine was a direct attack against western liberal democracy. Full stop. React to that fact as you will.
Dr. Shades wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:57 pm
High Spy wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:30 pm
Somebody went and asked the DS to fill Lake Mead on FF …
“DS” = ?
“FF” = ?

Answers are available via a arrow in the quote block. DS said stuff about Russia too, but best browse basic earthquake history at said FF site. Gadianton had the answers, so maybe a glimmer of hope will grow much like the proverbial mustard seed.

Hath said lake gained a fathom or two. :?:
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

huckelberry wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:59 pm
Yellowstone, your right wing propaganda sounds garbled up. Even your sentences here are garbled. Perhaps too much drink.
It really pains me to see so many good Americans taken in by the modern Russian propaganda. It’s spread like a virus through the older conservative crowd.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

High Spy wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:42 pm
Answers are available via a arrow in the quote block.
No they aren't. Click them and see.
DS said stuff about Russia too, . . .
And he was wrong. DS is taking you all for a ride.
but best browse basic earthquake history at said FF site.
The FF site is extremely large; you'll have to provide a direct link.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

fathom this

Post by High Spy »

https://ldsfreedomforum.com/search.php? ... gonly&ch=0

https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... start=3025

There’s a link in the midst of Bro Jones’s EARTHQUAKES! type thread.

You can see how Mike’s invitation was acted upon.

All 5 quakes are posted about in that thread. Each 0.8 stronger than the last.

Begins with a 5.7, that landed Moroni’s Instrument.

Then a 6.5, shook my son on his unusual birthday.

Then said invited 7.3.

Then 8.2 followed by an 8.1, because it was measured wrong.

Thankfully Mike called off the 8.9, to minimize casualties.

The timing of the 5.7, is shown at March8miracle.org.

Please identify any perceived ERROR OF FACT.

TNX-G
yellowstone123
1st Counselor

Post by yellowstone123 »

huckelberry wrote:

“Yellowstone, your right wing propaganda sounds garbled up. Even your sentences here are garbled. Perhaps too much drink.”

Yes, very accurate. Sorry about that. Not sure about right-wing. I see my self as a Kennedy democrat.

Not sure who wrote:

“ It really pains me to see so many good Americans taken in by the modern Russian propaganda. It’s spread like a virus through the older conservative crowd. “

The world sat around and did nothing when Putin annexed Crimea. When they started putting in paramilitary and Russian businesses and populations into eastern Ukraine, America did nothing, possibly and eventually creating a wider conflict. It’s like WW1and WW2, we’re always the last to change the music on the radio to the news. U.S.A should have moved companies out of Russia and seized Russian assets around the world to pay for Crimea.
“one of the important things for anybody in power is to distinguish between what you have the right to do and what is right to do." Potter Stewart, associate justice of the Supreme Court - 1958 to 1981.