There are things hard to fathom

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: Fathom this

Post by High Spy »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:47 am
High Spy wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:45 am
Parker is a perfectly packed pack of pickled peppers, reminiscent of keyword PTP (Princess Type Person).

A name anomaly - -Extraordinaire

At times, inviting a Truthful Spirit pays off in ♠️ ♠️. 😎
No, "Parker" is not reminiscent of "keyword PTP." They simply share the same first letter is all.

You're really stretching.
Perhaps the memory bank needs a refresh, about someone who played a friend of the friend of God on TV. 📺
https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic.php?p=2836712#p2836712 wrote:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4762994 8-)

Other works: (7/11/2020) Narrated Slog the Winged Frog for Audible. (Me little book). ;)

Parker is the name of the character played by the actress whose information is at the IMDB link.

At said link there is a video clip from the CBS TV series God Friended Me.

There too you may see said narration credit.

Francesca, her bro and mom at Arches.

The family first video.

Her real family matches closely with Slog’s little family. 😎

This name anomaly is a vital clue leading to the proper identification of the Davidic Servant. He invited a 7.3 magnitude earthquake, that everyone discounted. Hopefully an 8.9 magnitude quake won’t be necessary.

God doth work in mysterious ways.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: There are things hard to fathom

Post by Dr. Shades »

There are lots of actors and actresses out there, and they play a lot of different characters. If it wasn’t this person or character that you latched on to, then it would’ve been another.

There is no significance to what you’re describing.

Also, how many people did the Davidic Servant kill in the earthquakes he summoned? And has he ever done anything to benefit humanity?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Fathom Type Thread

Post by High Spy »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:21 pm
There are lots of actors and actresses out there, and they play a lot of different characters. If it wasn’t this person or character that you latched on to, then it would’ve been another.

Also, how many people did the Davidic Servant kill in the earthquakes he summoned? And has he ever done anything to benefit humanity?
How many play a character named Parker, that is a friend of the friend of God on 📺 :?:

I get where you’re coming from, having studied numerous anomalies that happen regularly. I even took Math 507 which is a minor anomaly considering the role number fifty seven plays. There is an amazing YouTube about Mazzaroth when the Star of David appeared, which too shows how the placement of stars convey meaning. Only at moments of epic tranquility do colors become music, or something like synesthesia.

God sometimes accounts the taking of life a good thing, as per my latest post in me Aria thread. Mike wrote some machine code that greatly improved the functioning of microprocessors, in addition to writing Romnichess. I came across the $120,000 prize he offered to incentivize other chess programmers. He posted 1984 times on LDSFF for those that are members, so there is an abundance of information available, although many questions remain. Lately he said he would see what he could do about filling Lake Mead …
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: Fathom Type Thread

Post by Dr. Shades »

High Spy wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:47 pm
How many play a character named Parker, that is a friend of the friend of God on 📺 :?:
The same number that play Han Solo, the pilot that transported Luke and Obi-Wan. No significance.
I even took Math 507 which is a minor anomaly considering the role number fifty seven plays.
The number 57 plays no role.
God sometimes accounts the taking of life a good thing, as per my latest post in me Aria thread.
How many people did he kill, and in what way was it a "good" thing?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: There are things hard to fathom

Post by High Spy »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:21 pm

Good your concern about harming people. 8-)
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=1435014#p1435014 wrote:
… Lives were lost. After that I vowed never to use my power again. Except I broke that vow when I asked the Spirit to send a demonstration when Alaris was attacking everything that I posted. Very soon after that the 5.7 earthquake hit and Moroni lost his trumpet. Then nightlight attacked me over that. It made me so mad that when I read it I said to the Spirit that, 'maybe they need another demonstration, if it be thy will'. I then walked to the bank and when I got back the 6.5 had happened in Idaho. I know that not many believe that because I said it after the fact. But then when I was attacked again and was told that one of my post was pure nonsense all I said is, 'All I can do is invite the Spirit (I don't remember my exact words) to back me up by sending a 7.3 and that if it didn't that I would own it and admit that the spirit that has been talking to me all these years was a false spirit. I was surprised that it took almost a week to happen. And before it happened I was relieved that it did not happen because I am so so tired of all of this. But it did happen. It was initially reported as a 7.4 but then it was downgraded to a 7.3.

Why must this go on so long. When will everything come to fruition that I can rest from it all. I'm tired. :cry:
The link will show my earlier comments from today.