True Crime: Holy cats this youtuber is LDS related

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: True Crime: Holy cats this youtuber LDS related

Post by Jersey Girl »

Don't recall if I posted any links to DutyRon. I don't watch him on the regular, depends on the case. His channel blew up from when I first watched him years ago...If I recall correctly he had something like 10K subs at the time. I think the reason for the growth is because of the guests he's able to get on. Here he is hosting that body language expert I posted about earlier on the thread. Clinical and forensic psychologist apparently.

DutyRon and Ed Wallace (co host) are both retired NYPD detectives. Ed Wallace (CSI) gets into the forensics of cases where Ron typically gets into the procedures of arrest and investigation. They host a variety of experts.

Anyway...this is live streaming but I'm just going to post the ink.

Ruby Franke and Jodi Hildebrandt Body Language Analysis with Body Language Expert Dr. G Explains
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpw_Q4T0OUY

You know who I want to hear from re: Jodi? I'm not sure how many children she has, but I'd love to hear directly from them and the ex-husband.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:46 pm
Don't recall if I posted any links to DutyRon. I don't watch him on the regular, depends on the case. His channel blew up from when I first watched him years ago...If I recall correctly he had something like 10K subs at the time. I think the reason for the growth is because of the guests he's able to get on. Here he is hosting that body language expert I posted about earlier on the thread. Clinical and forensic psychologist apparently.

DutyRon and Ed Wallace (co host) are both retired NYPD detectives. Ed Wallace (CSI) gets into the forensics of cases where Ron typically gets into the procedures of arrest and investigation. They host a variety of experts.

Ruby Franke and Jodi Hildebrandt Body Language Analysis with Body Language Expert Dr. G Explains

You know who I want to hear from re: Jodi? I'm not sure how many children she has, but I'd love to hear directly from them and the ex-husband.
I read somewhere that she has two children.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:17 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:46 pm

I read somewhere that she has two children.
And an ex-husband. I wonder if we'll (public) ever hear from them? I'd be interested.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Re:DutyRon that I linked above. Further into the live stream, I hear that he's watched the MSP on Jessi Hildenbrandt. Planes crossing again.

Even Ed Wallace says this case is disturbing him. If a NYPD detective crime scene investigator is going to lose sleep over this, then I don't feel so bad. Certainly a case that requires a detox break now and then. I've never felt that way about another case that I can recall. For me it's the head games perpetrated on the children and how short and long term damaging they are.

We've really gotten a good collection of various types of coverage and information on this thread. I'm very glad for all the contributions here.
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

What do you guys think the chances are of the local police cutting Ruby LDS related slack during all their house calls?

Slava Ukraini!
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:58 pm
What do you guys think the chances are of the local police cutting Ruby LDS related slack during all their house calls?
Could you clarify that question? Sorry, I am extra dense today.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Moksha wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:22 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:58 pm
Could you clarify that question? Sorry, I am extra dense today.
Police were called to the house to check on the welfare of the children 15 times. My understanding is that they showed up and did virtually nothing.

Slava Ukraini!
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

NBC report focussed on Jodi. More people are talking. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/jodi-hilde ... rcna108031

Control addiction? Lying addiction? Any time anyone opposed her, Jodi made up an "addiction" to accuse them of.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:17 pm
NBC report focussed on Jodi. More people are talking. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/jodi-hilde ... rcna108031

Control addiction? Lying addiction? Any time anyone opposed her, Jodi made up an "addiction" to accuse them of.
It's obvious that Jodi is addicted to addictions.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that placing 16 year old Spencer Tibbets in a men's group where things such as incest and other sexual issues were discussed explicitly is a form of sexual abuse of a minor. Age of consent in Utah is 18.

I'm sure that even more people will come forward. This case isn't going to die any time soon. Far too many tentacles.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

MSP

8 Passengers Family Speaks Out about Mormon Therapist Jodi Hildebrandt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWgWkHQuohE

The church and therapy groups connection. The man didst NAIL IT.

Listen to the end if you will.

Slava Ukraini!