Biden issue (prior service input please)

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Biden issue (prior service input please)

Post by Jersey Girl »

ajax18 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:55 pm
is that President Biden disrespected a Vietnam Veteran during a Medal of Honor ceremony by walking away before the close and leaving the recipient who served more than honorably standing alone at the podium.
He didn't screw up. He's a senile old man who doesn't have the capacity to sin at this point. The people who screwed up are the people that voted for a senile old man who was obviously incapable of being President back in 2020.
I don't think you aren't even responding to the post of mine that you copied.

in my opinion he's not senile nor was he senile when he ran and took office. But he's obviously in a state of noticeable decline so he's going down that road and he's going there fast. He needs to not run again. He needs to go home. The last things I want to see is watching a President rapidly decline any more in front of my very eyes and in front of the world at large or watch Kamala Harris become President by default should he pass while in office or be deemed incapacitated. If she's made significant contributions, I don't know about it. Maybe her accomplishments have been shoved off the news cycle for more pressing reports and stories. I don't want her in office as President. If I am wrong about her, God forgive me, because I would be happy to have a dynamic and capable female President. I just don't think it's her.

I doubt that Biden could successfully make it through a presidential debate. I don't even want to see it happen.

He's spent his life devoted to service to his country. He needs to go home, get out of the game, and relax. He's earned it. We all decline. I don't want him to lose dignity before the world and that's exactly where I see this going. He deserves better as a public servant and as a human being.

And so do we as a country deserve a President who is fit for duty in every way possible. Male or female. One who can keep all the balls in the air. He's not able to keep all the balls in the air at this point...and there's not going to be an improvement.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Maybe her accomplishments have been shoved off the news cycle for more pressing reports and stories. I don't want her in office as the President. If I am wrong about her, God forgive me, because I would be happy to have a dynamic and capable female the President. I just don't think it's her.
I really appreciate you sharing your perspective on this. I was thinking only people on the right felt this way about Kamala. What percentage of Democrats feel this way about Kamala? Why did Biden choose a woman who accused him of being a racist on the debate stage in the primaries? Was it just a case of whoever the VP would be, it had to be a black woman and Kamala was the best black woman they could find at the time? If I remember right Jersey Girl, when you heard Kamala was chosen as VP, you replied, "Cool." When did your feelings change on this issue and why now?

Ben Shapiro describes Kamala as someone who has consistently failed upward. Would you agree with that characterization of her? I know never Trump Republicans who are supporting RFK Jr.

While I'd like to see DJT elected and take revenge upon the Deep State, I don't see that happening. And even if a Republican were elected, the idea that they could undo the consequences of Democrat policy including, overly long COVID lockdowns, nonglobal environmental regulations, open borders, demonstrating weakness in foreign policy by electing someone who should be in the nursing home, $2 trillion deficits, massive spending boondoggles bailouts and money printing which created record inflation and subsequently high interest rates, is foolish. We're looking at an economic depression by 2024 regardless of who is in office. The only question now is who is going to take the blame for it. While they would like to tell voters the economy is great but we're too stupid to see it, the party whose policies are responsible for this situation is the Democrat party and seeing them lose the presidency in 2024 gives them a way to blame the party who was not even in power. I firmly believe that even if a Republican were somehow able to win the presidency or Congress, a national divorce is the only way to hold voters responsible for their own bad decisions.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

McCarthy has opened a House Republican inquiry into the impeachment of Joe and Hunter Biden. Unlike previous impeachment hearings, evidence will not be needed. Grandstanding speeches and talk of Jewish space lasers will be sufficient. MAGAs are expected to reach the throes of ecstasy during this hearing. It will convince the rest of the world that the US is in a hopeless decline.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

And Jersey Girl why do you think Joe Biden doesn't step down? Why do any of our gerontocracy never step down? Because their families will lose too much money. How many paintings do you think Hunter is going to be able to sell without Dad to add a political appointment into the deal? They're going to cointinue on with the elder abuse as long as they possibly can. Their lifestyle depends upon it.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.