Trump, Biden, RFKjr, and Beyond

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Trump, Biden, RFKjr, and Beyond

Post by bill4long »

Okay, so you hate Trump. I get it.

I also realize most of the denizens of this site are lefties.

Okay, no problem. To each his/her/its own. (If that's insufficient pronouns, beg pardon.)

So now, who do you want to be the next President of these United States. And why?

P.S. what do you think about the commucrat party shutting out Bobby Kennedy JR from state primaries? Seems to me that''s very UNdemocratic for a party that claims to be democratic.

Lovingly yours,
Bill
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
huckelberry
God

Re: Trump, Biden, RFKjr, and Beyond

Post by huckelberry »

commucrat? what the _ is that supposed to be?
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

'bill wrote:Bobby Kennedy JR
what was Bobby's plan for resolving the fentanyl crisis?
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

bill4long wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:09 pm
Okay, so you hate Trump. I get it.

I also realize most of the denizens of this site are lefties.

Okay, no problem. To each his/her/its own. (If that's insufficient pronouns, beg pardon.)

So now, who do you want to be the next President of these United States. And why?

P.S. what do you think about the commucrat party shutting out Bobby Kennedy JR from state primaries? Seems to me that''s very UNdemocratic for a party that claims to be democratic.

Lovingly yours,
Bill
Biden has already accomplished far more than Trump ever dreamed.
FoapAkvX0AAHJXN.jpeg
FoapAkvX0AAHJXN.jpeg (202.74 KiB) Viewed 4710 times
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Yeah, you hate Biden. We get it. You've been conditioned by your diet of fake news nonsense that has you hating all things Democrat and then everything else you hate you automatically conflate with Democrats. You're not a serious person.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Hard to imagine why anyone would dislike Trump.
FvAeENlaUAAtN1O.jpeg
FvAeENlaUAAtN1O.jpeg (43.64 KiB) Viewed 4689 times
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Slide2.jpg
Slide2.jpg (167.89 KiB) Viewed 4689 times
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Vēritās wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:36 am
Slide2.jpg
Glad to see Bidenomics is working so well for you. I think I might vote for Biden just to see how bad things can get. It's clear a great depression wouldn't change the American voters minds. And for those who say otherwise, they just bankrupt and jail like any other communist dictatorship.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Post by bill4long »

" what do you think about the commucrat party shutting out Bobby Kennedy JR from state primaries? Seems to me that''s very UNdemocratic for a party that claims to be democratic."

Anyone care to address that?
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Post by bill4long »

Biden has already accomplished far more than Trump ever dreamed.

FoapAkvX0AAHJXN.jpeg
I'm going to give you a little time to fact check your little laundry list. Then we'll talk.

P.S. I'm not a Trumpist.

P.P.S. Care to address this:

" what do you think about the commucrat party shutting out Bobby Kennedy JR from state primaries? Seems to me that''s very UNdemocratic for a party that claims to be democratic."

Are you in favor of shutting out Bobby Kennedy Jr from state primaries?