Trump, Biden, RFKjr, and Beyond

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gadianton
God

Re: Trump, Biden, RFKjr, and Beyond

Post by Gadianton »

I looked it up and there is no commucrat party. Isn't Bobby Kennedy an unhinged conspiracy theorist? He should look into the Republican party.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Post by bill4long »

Gadianton wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:50 am
I looked it up and there is no commucrat party. Isn't Bobby Kennedy an unhinged conspiracy theorist? He should look into the Republican party.
So you're okay with the commucrats banning him from state primaries even though his favorability in the polls is around 45%?

Got it.
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
Dr. Sunstoned
Valiant A

Post by Dr. Sunstoned »

Call for references on Bobby Kennedy being banned. Maybe you should get out from under the Fox bubble and inform yourself with some real news.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

bill4long wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:55 am
" what do you think about the commucrat party shutting out Bobby Kennedy JR from state primaries? Seems to me that''s very UNdemocratic for a party that claims to be democratic."

Anyone care to address that?
There's no evidence that anyone is shutting Robert Kennedy Jr. out of state primaries.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:46 am
bill4long wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:55 am
" what do you think about the commucrat party shutting out Bobby Kennedy JR from state primaries? Seems to me that''s very UNdemocratic for a party that claims to be democratic."

Anyone care to address that?
There's no evidence that anyone is shutting Robert Kennedy Jr. out of state primaries.
Kennedy is claiming that under DNC rule changes, if he campaigns in Iowa or New Hampshire, any votes he gets there will automatically go to Biden. That and the superdelegates make it impossible for him to even challenge Biden. So, while he isn't technically shut out, he can't win if he rises in the polling, effectively shutting him out.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... tives.html

It looks like 2016 DNC rigging all over again.

https://www.the-independent.com/news/wo ... 34716.html

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/02/politics ... index.html

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... 16-215774/
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Bond
CTR A

Post by Bond »

I think Biden beats Trump in 2024 by a slight margin again and in 2028 some GOP candidate beats Kamala due to political winds just changing (guessing by 2028 Trump's diet of Big Macs and legal problems will finally catch up with him and some moderate GOP governor breaks through). By 2032 the whole game will reset because a ton of old guard GOP and Dem leaders will be gone. By 2032 Texas will be in play for Dems as well and the GOP will finally have to shift off it's current social policies to remain relevant.

RFK jr is a conspiracy theorist who is not beating Biden in a primary who is running entirely on his name. Biden isn't going to platform him the same way Trump didn't platform his challengers in 2020 primary, because he didn't have to to win.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:34 am
Vēritās wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:36 am
Slide2.jpg
Glad to see Bidenomics is working so well for you. I think I might vote for Biden just to see how bad things can get. It's clear a great depression wouldn't change the American voters minds. And for those who say otherwise, they just bankrupt and jail like any other communist dictatorship.
You would prefer a depression if you think that means putting your dictator back in power. That's because you don't really care about this country or the American people. You only care about playing politics like team sports. All you care about is retaining power for your side at all costs. Economy is booming under Biden and it is driving you insane.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

JFKJr thinks 5G Wi-Fi literally melts our brains. The man is not a serious human. Too much heroin over the years has clearly damaged his brain. The only reason people are pretending to like him or support him is because they're putting on a charade. What they really want is someone to help Trump against Biden because Trump can't beat Biden straight up.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Economy is booming under Biden and it is driving you insane.
More gaslighting? If voters really believe that, than I hope Biden gets reelected. Sadly an economic depression is coming regardless of who gets elected. I don't want it happening under a Republican's watch. If Biden really does get more votes and there is no significant voter fraud, than the American people deserve what they're about to get.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Post by bill4long »

Vēritās wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:29 pm
Economy is booming under Biden and it is driving you insane.
Hmm.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 729119007/
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.