Youngkin pardons Scott Smith

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ajax18
God

Youngkin pardons Scott Smith

Post by ajax18 »

Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin Pardons Parent Arrested at Loudoun County School Board Meeting
Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin (R) granted an absolute pardon to a father arrested at a school board meeting for coming to his daughter’s defense after she was reportedly raped in the school bathroom by a boy wearing a skirt.

During a Loudoun County School Board meeting in June 2021, Scott Smith was arrested and charged and later found guilty of obstruction of justice and disorderly conduct when he started to swear at a community member threatening to spread false and malicious information about his business, the Daily Wire reported. His daughter was just about to share on a megaphone about how, just weeks before, she was sexually assaulted in a school bathroom, which the school board had allegedly attempted to cover up.

“I’m thankful that the Youngkin administration gave me an off-ramp to these charges that never should have happened,” Smith told The Daily Wire. “It’s kind of bittersweet because I really looked forward to winning this in court. But unfortunately, our justice system is so screwed up right now that I didn’t feel that I could potentially get a fair shot in court.”

It later came out that the juvenile sexually assaulted a second victim, the New York Post reported.

“His daughter had been sexually assaulted in the bathroom of a school, and no one was doing anything about it,” Gov. Glenn Youngkin said. “Mr. Smith did what any father would do, what any parent would do, which is stand up for their child,” he continued. “This was a gross miscarriage of justice.”
https://www.breitbart.com/education/202 ... d-meeting/

I think about the partisan and reverse racist views of sexual assault against underage white girls. Most people were all for a black man named Carl Hailey killing a couple white men for raping his daughter, in John Grisham's book "A time to kill." But when its a white Republican's daughter who gets raped in public school and Dad cusses about it at the school board meeting. Well then he's a domestic terrorist who needs to be on Merrick Garland's terrorist list. And he would have been locked up with a permanent record had Youngkin lost this last election. No Republican white man is going to get a fair trial from a jury in the D.C. area.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Nomomo
Priest

Re: Youngkin pardons Scott Smith

Post by Nomomo »

Awesome! An informative article from Breitbart.com. You must command an enormous amount of respect on this Board using such excellent resources as this. (◔_◔)