Israel

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Re: Israel

Post by Vēritās »

Chap wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:09 pm
Vēritās wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:42 pm
[...] When you listen to enough interviews of former IDF soldiers you get the sense that they really don't have any rules.

[...]
The statement I made was true.
I was referring to what the IDF said as untrue, not suggesting that your incorrectly attributed to them something they didn't say.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
yellowstone123
1st Counselor

Post by yellowstone123 »

Genesis 15:18. God gave Abram from the Nile River to the Euphrates and that will be the consequences of 10/7/2023.

And before you start saying Ben Shapiro is an idiot, please respond with what part is not factual.

https://youtu.be/dEoVzKyD_IM?si=z_Nmk6f_oqP6cpa8
Two mottos I try to follow: 1) my hero is truth; 2) no surprises.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

yellowstone123 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:02 pm
Genesis 15:18. God gave Abram from the Nile River to the Euphrates and that will be the consequences of 10/7/2023.

And before you start saying Ben Shapiro is an idiot, please respond with what part is not factual.

Ben Shapiro is an idiot and I've been saying it for many years ever since he said global warming isn't a problem because people who live on the coast can just sell their properties before they flood.

Experts on the Israel conflict have been calling him out as a Zionist tool who pushes nonsense to the ignorant for years.

Norm Finkelstein goes off on Shapiro

https://x.com/normfinkelstein/status/17 ... 16928?s=20

Exposing the LIES of Israel's BIGGEST TOOL- Ben Shapiro

Ben Shapiro OWNED On Israel

I've already shown that Israel and the IDF have been lying about a number of crucial claims regarding Palestine and the media just repeats them as primary talking points, and despicable morons like Shapiro and Dershowitz do as well.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

yellowstone123 wrote:
Where's your evidence?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

yellowstone123 wrote:

I think you are mistaken about assuming the Nile. There's another body of water in the mix. I think I did posts on that somewhere in this thread. If you want me to dig the information out for you, I'm happy to do it.
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:16 am
yellowstone123 wrote:
Where's your evidence?
I raised this exact issue regarding the Genesis account early in this thread. This isn't about proving anything. It's about understanding.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:03 am
Dr. Shades wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:16 am
Where's your evidence?
I raised this exact issue regarding the Genesis account early in this thread. This isn't about proving anything. It's about understanding.
In that case, I understand that his assertion is flat wrong because there's no connection between the current Israel / Hamas war and Genesis 15:18. Nor is there any reason to believe that all the nations from the Nile to the Euphrates Rivers will just roll over and allow Israel to take them over without resisting.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:10 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:03 am
In that case, I understand that his assertion is flat wrong because there's no connection between the current Israel / Hamas war and Genesis 15:18. Nor is there any reason to believe that all the nations from the Nile to the Euphrates Rivers will just roll over and allow Israel to take them over without resisting.
What do you think Israel's motivations are for this war with Hamas?

Slava Ukraini!
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:13 am
Dr. Shades wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:10 am
The same thing you think they are: To eliminate Hamas so it won't fire missiles into Israel anymore.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:39 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:13 am
The same thing you think they are: To eliminate Hamas so it won't fire missiles into Israel anymore.
I expressed what I think they're motivations are right on this thread. I don't think what you think.

Slava Ukraini!