Donald Trump Really, Really Hates Mitt Romney

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Donald Trump Really, Really Hates Mitt Romney

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

Yes folks, this was our duly elected President, thanks to large numbers of Mormons who turned out in droves to vote for him. Trump recently posted this diatribe about Mitt Romney on his Truth Social:
Trending
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Mitt Romney, a total loser that only a mother could love, just wrote a book which is, much like him, boring, horrible, and totally predictable. I am very proud to be the one who forced this Left Leaning RINO out of politics. He wanted to run sooo badly, but knew he couldn’t win in the great State of Utah without my Endorsement and Support, so he QUIT. His crummy book says nothing good about anybody, other than RINO Paul RINO, who may be worse, and even dumber, than Mitt himself. Does he mention his late night dinner with me at Trump International Hotel when he begged to be Secretary of State, then giving GLOWING COMMENTS about DJT at a follow up News Conference? I didn’t give him the job, NOR DID I EVER INTEND TO. I JUST WANTED TO PROVE A POINT, THAT MITT ROMNEY IS, & ALWAYS HAS BEEN, A LIGHTWEIGHT JOKE!
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 4186775532
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Kishkumen
God

Re: Donald Trump Really, Really Hates Mitt Romney

Post by Kishkumen »

I am surprised he can Tweet while fondling his tiny penis with both his tiny hands.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Kishkumen wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:59 am
I am surprised he can Tweet while fondling his tiny penis with both his tiny hands.
Now that is funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Being insulted by the orange moron is a badge of honor. It means you've told the truth about something.

It's incredible to me how many stupid people America has, that this guy holds their admiration. You have to be really dumb to not notice he's a complete idiot. And I've come to the conclusion most Trump fans like to wallow in their ignorance and stupidity. They revel in it.

So strange.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Mitt Romney, a total loser that only a mother could love, just wrote a book which is, much like him, boring, horrible, and totally predictable. . . His crummy book says nothing good about anybody, other than RINO Paul RINO, who may be worse, and even dumber, than Mitt himself.
How can he know all that when he hasn’t even read the book?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:15 pm
Mitt Romney, a total loser that only a mother could love, just wrote a book which is, much like him, boring, horrible, and totally predictable. . . His crummy book says nothing good about anybody, other than RINO Paul RINO, who may be worse, and even dumber, than Mitt himself.
How can he know all that when he hasn’t even read the book?
I would suspect that like usual he said whatever made him feel big.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Even if the percentage of Americans who support Trump were as low as 10%, I would find that disheartening and dismaying. Even believing in the flat earth theory would not be dumber than that! I know that at least some Trump supporters do actually believe that, and I would not be greatly surprised to find that nearly half of them do, or even that Trump himself does, or would at least claim he does if he thought it would gain him some votes.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Gunnar wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:35 am
Even if the percentage of Americans who support Trump were as low as 10%, I would find that disheartening and dismaying. Even believing in the flat earth theory would not be dumber than that! I know that at least some Trump supporters do actually believe that, and I would not be greatly surprised to find that nearly half of them do, or even that Trump himself does, or would at least claim he does if he thought it would gain him some votes.
Trump claims to believe whatever is in his self interest.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Kishkumen wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:40 pm
Trump claims to believe whatever is in his self interest.
And that is subject to change from one moment to the next, sometimes within the same sentence he's barfing at the time.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.