Honoring Veterans

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Honoring Veterans

Post by Jersey Girl »

Microscopic image of DJT's frontal lobe.

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:25 am
He has NO frame of reference for the military or what every day civilians face on a daily basis. He's never had to face anything because he was molly coddled and protected from reality all of his miserable life and lived behind a wall of wealth and the opportunity that goes with it, that kept him separated from the real world.
The claimed God of Populism is a bloated grifter who has no comprehension of what life demands from ordinary Americans, even as he shuffles around asking them for money every day.
Do people not SEE this yet? How many times does it have to play out across the screen for hours, weeks, months and YEARS before people get what both the plot and the actor playing the role are about?
For far too many Trump supporters, none of this is about ‘seeing’. It’s about nursing a bruised ego and hurt feelings arising out of a belief that they’ve somehow been cheated out of ‘x’ things by (insert poor/illegal/differently colored/trans/gay/feminist bogeyman here), and the retribution that will be required to ‘make things right’.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Kishkumen wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:41 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:08 pm

I don't either. The story of how a couple of political zealots got Trump to sign off on an insane military directive during the lame duck portion of his presidency is pretty scary. https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/11 ... withdrawal
100% pure Trump. Absolutely believable.

https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... m#p1084433

The Dark Journalist trims much wool in this video, and his whole X-Series is most excellent. 8-)

A number fifty-seven anomaly extraordinaire. 🔥
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:25 am
I saw this earlier today. What (normal) people don't seem to realize is that NONE of this is REAL to DJT. He has NO frame of reference and if he did, his executive dysfunction wouldn't allow him to process it.

He has NO frame of reference for the military or what every day civilians face on a daily basis. He's never had to face anything because he was molly coddled and protected from reality all of his miserable life and lived behind a wall of wealth and the opportunity that goes with it, that kept him separated from the real world.

His narcissism only allows him to play a part. A part that is based on his impressions and misconceptions. He thinly veiled self promotion in what was supposed to be a tribute to the military for which he was once Commander in Chief (what a joke) reveals who he is. A self serving partially developed human being who views the world as if it were an actual fictionalized television show where his role is that of actor and advertising exec.

Do people not SEE this yet? How many times does it have to play out across the screen for hours, weeks, months and YEARS before people get what both the plot and the actor playing the role are about?

None of this is real to him. The Presidency wasn't real to him. War isn't real to him. Pandemic wasn't real to him. Dictators aren't real to him except for the fact that he sees them as film industry "tough guys" from a movie. His own freaking kids aren't real to him. They are simply things that he owns.

Look at him in NH when he had ONE job to do. One job reading off a teleprompter and he couldn't even do that without naming OBAMA as president and didn't even realize that he did it or what it shows us!!

He said that he was being kept stuck in NYC by the court. A few scant minutes after he left the courtroom he said he was leaving for Bedminster, promptly got on his private jet and got out of Dodge. What? WHAT?

LOOK at what he is showing you. Observe him. Listen to what he says. Look at what he does. Look at how easily he lies.

If you peel back the layers on DJT you will find a HOLLOW CORE inside where a human soul, conscience, and the ability to process REALITY should have been.

He is a virtual NOTHING inside. The only way he currently knows he actually exists is when he hears applause in response to him. Applause which is bloody minimal at this point and he'll end up disintegrating due to that very lack of narcissistic supply. His supply is being cut off by the courts and the court of public opinion. That's why he's off balance.

He's coming apart in pieces like Voldemort's last scene in DH2 because he's run out of the supply of sychophantic horcruxes that kept him alive. When he ran for President the first time he could at least toss out a good line of BS. Now he can't keep all the balls up in the air. He can't even read off a teleprompter. He doesn't know what city he's in. He doesn't know when he misnamed the current President. He can't remember what he said 5 minutes before he speaks again.

He HAS no campaign. He HAS no way of winning his court cases. He HAS no real way to escape the consequences of his own greed and the role of super real estate mogul, all of which he has proven to be a miserable wreck of human failure.

The walls are closing in on him, he knows it and if he were so filthy stinking rich he wouldn't need to beg for donations. Mr. Mogul rolling in dough is on the street corner begging for money from the middle class.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This reminds me of Bill Maher's I don't know it for a fact... but I know it's true segment. He is a hollow shell of a human.

Awesome rant.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:28 am
Whew! I think I went off on a tangential tirade there. I'd apologize if only I were sorry about it.
I'll allow it.

(Sorry, I'm almost through listening to the Lori Vallow trial, and my head is filled with courtroom-speak).
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.