What Are Your Favorite Nicknames For Trump?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Nomomo
Priest

What Are Your Favorite Nicknames For Trump?

Post by Nomomo »

Donald Trump loves to create nicknames for anyone who is not an imbecile, uninformed, reality denying "MAGA Moron", and are not in his corner. So.... it is only fair that those who are not so insanely brain damaged as to support the election denying traitor to American Democracy to have our own nicknames for him also. What is your favorite nickname for the insane deranged psychopathic lying ass POS narcissi traitor to democracy that is Donald Trump? Post your favorite nicknames for Trump in a comment below.

Here's a few Trump nicknames to get things started:
Musk Melon Felon
Don the Con
Traitor Trump
Agent Orange
Benedict Donald
Impotous
Donald Dump
Cheeto-In-Chief
The Lyin King
¥akaSteelhead
Deacon

Re: What Are Your Favorite Nicknames For Trump?

Post by ¥akaSteelhead »

The fanta menace
Nomomo
Priest

Post by Nomomo »

I just ran across a good one:
The Lone Deranger
Nomomo
Priest

Post by Nomomo »

Can you imagine how insanely fricking stupid that a person has to be to believe that the election was stolen from Trump? That ia about as stupid as a person could possibly get. Not even Trump himself actually believes that.
Last edited by Nomomo on Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nomomo
Priest

Post by Nomomo »

¥akaSteelhead wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:15 am
The fanta menace
That's an excellent one YakaStealhead! Though everyone may not get the depth of the full" meanings in your reference to the Orange Fanta soft drink. (clue to those who may not have got it: Fanta was a Nazi Germany era soda soft drink product created after the German soft drink company lost their access to the importation of the Coca Cola company's soft drink syrups) https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanta ... a%20syrup.
Thus: Fanta Menace = Orange Nazi

You'll all have to forgive me for thinking that I need to explain these things. (◔_◔)
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Nomomo wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:48 am
Fanta was a Nazi Germany era soda soft drink product created after the German soft drink company lost their access to the importation of the Coca Cola company's soft drink syrups)
Interesting to hear that - Fanta is in fact still a widely sold soft drink brand, not only in Germany but also in France and I think other European countries. Is Trump known to like it?
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Nomomo
Priest

Post by Nomomo »

Chap wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:41 am
Nomomo wrote:
Fanta was a Nazi Germany era soda soft drink product created after the German soft drink company lost their access to the importation of the Coca Cola company's soft drink syrups)
Interesting to hear that - Fanta is in fact still a widely sold soft drink brand, not only in Germany but also in France and I think other European countries. Is Trump known to like it?
Trump is a dedicated Diet Coca Cola guy. (an acquired taste I suppose)

Fanta's brand popularity is not surprising at all. The brand of Fanta orange & grape sodas was very popular in my youth in Utah in the sixties in vending machines and at the market, maybe even more popular than, or at least running neck and neck with the Orange Crush brand of orange soda. After all, the first Volkswagen Beetles were imported into the US only 4 years after the end of WWII and by 1959 the VW Beetle had like Fanta sodas had cemented their place into American culture.
https://www.phlabs.com/trump-drinks-12- ... s%20drink.
Nomomo
Priest

Post by Nomomo »

Nomomo wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:29 am
Chap wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:41 am
Trump is a dedicated Diet Coca Cola guy. (an acquired taste I suppose)

Fanta's brand popularity is not surprising at all. The brand of Fanta orange & grape sodas was very popular in my youth in Utah in the sixties in vending machines and at the market, maybe even more popular than, or at least running neck and neck with the Orange Crush brand of orange soda. After all, the first Volkswagen Beetles were imported into the US only 4 years after the end of WWII and by 1959 the VW Beetle had like Fanta sodas had cemented their place into American culture.
https://www.phlabs.com/trump-drinks-12- ... s%20drink.
Oh, by the way Coca-Cola bought the Fanta soft drink company in 1960, and has since then up till today been the owner of the Fanta brand and are the world wide distributor of Fanta products. Which explains why Fanta Orange & Grape soft drinks were found in all of the vending machines near my schools where I bought pop in the sixties & seventies when I was growing up in Utah. Pepsi Cola distributing really had almost no vending machines if any at all that they serviced in my hometown back in the day. It was all Coca Cola Distributing products (including Fanta sodas) back then in vending machines.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Nomomo wrote:
¥akaSteelhead wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:15 am
The fanta menace
That's an excellent one YakaStealhead! Though everyone may not get the depth of the full" meanings in your reference to the Orange Fanta soft drink. (clue to those who may not have got it: Fanta was a Nazi Germany era soda soft drink product created after the German soft drink company lost their access to the importation of the Coca Cola company's soft drink syrups) https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanta ... a%20syrup.
Thus: Fanta Menace = Orange Nazi

You'll all have to forgive me for thinking that I need to explain these things. (◔_◔)
Yes, when you explain it that way, "Fanta Menace" does indeed seem quite apt.

I also like "The Lone Deranger."
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

"One man crime wave" ~ Jamie Raskin
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!