Ben Shapiro is being exposed

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Ben Shapiro is being exposed

Post by Vēritās »

Ajax's favorite moron is getting his ass handed to him not only by actual experts in the history of the Palestinian conflict, but from those within his own ranks as well. Candace Owens and even Andrew Tate who called him a war monger.

Exposing the LIES of Israel's BIGGEST TOOL- Ben Shapiro

Normal Finkelstein, the Jewish historian, has challenged SHapiro to a debate so let's see is this plays out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFbdKdwqlZw
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
ajax18
God

Re: Ben Shapiro is being exposed

Post by ajax18 »

Since when did you have any respect for Candace Owen's opinion? The right has a lot of big disagreements but this isn't one.

Explain to me how you still support Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden given your different opinions on Israel.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:05 pm
Since when did you have any respect for Candace Owen's opinion? The right has a lot of big disagreements but this isn't one.

Explain to me how you still support Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden given your different opinions on Israel.
I have no respect for Owens or Tate but it is hilarious that they are trying to discredit each other as being useless sources of information but just on this topic. The fact that they are fighting with Shapiro is all I know about what they think on this issue, but I have listened to actual Jewish Historians destroy him, proving Shapiro is a fraud.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

US had been providing humanitarian aid to the Palestinians until Trump stopped it. Biden started it up again.
n grzsd.jpg
n grzsd.jpg (37.4 KiB) Viewed 2282 times
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Browsing YouTube, I saw a video thumbnail come up about Shapiro and Owens debating the conflict.

I didn't watch it for the same reason I wouldn't watch a Dallas Cowboys vs Pittsburgh Steelers game: nobody to root for. They both deserve to get their ass kicked.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.