Hunter Biden Calls Comer's Bluff

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ajax18
God

Re: Hunter Biden Calls Comer's Bluff

Post by ajax18 »

It's still a bribe if it goes to Jim Biden or Hunter Biden and it's still influence pedaling.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

That's the assertion no one has come even close to proving. The other day on FOX, Maria Bartimoron asked a Republican congresswoman if they could identify a single Biden policy change that could have plausibly been made for the purpose of benefiting any of these legit business partners and the answer was NOPE.

It's been years now and all you got are bogus allegations backed up by nothing. Everything you claim Democrats are doing to Trump, is literally what House Republicans are doing to Biden.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:14 pm
Hunter doesn't get to dictate the terms of a subpoena. He'll testify before Congress both in private and in public. Public congressional depositions have 5 minute time limits and much more room for Hunter and his lawyers to stall and evade questions.
No wonder his egregious agreement.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

The walls are starting to close in on the Delaware sopranos, but don't let Hunter Biden's recent indictment fool you. Were it not for the IRS whistleblowers and Judge Noreika, Hunter Biden would have walked away from all this with a misdemeanor in the partisan DOJ's sweetheart deal. The Democrat mission now is to protect Joe Biden. This indictment will make it easier for Hunter Biden to exercise his 5th amendment rights and refuse to testify before Congress, which testimony would have at the very least uncovered more of the Big Guy's lies and corruption and forced Hunter to lie to cover up more lies. Joe Biden has to win now in order to pardon Hunter and keep him out of prison. At least Merrick Garland was able to stall long enough to allow the statute of limitations to expire on some of the worst tax evasion crimes that Hunter committed, and thankfully for Hunter he's being tried in California, not MIssissippi. Does this mean that we have a nonpartisan justice system where tax laws are enforced in a nonpartisan political manner? I'll believe it when I see Hunter sharing a cell with the January 6 hostages and waiting next four years to go to trial.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

“k.”
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

There were no "whistleblowers." Republicans can't even be honest about what a whistleblower actually is, by definition. This idiotic charade just keeps going because the House GOP is a corrupt clown show devoted to nothing than their wannabe dictator.

"Walls closing in"? LOL.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Vēritās wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:05 pm
There were no "whistleblowers." Republicans can't even be honest about what a whistleblower actually is, by definition. This idiotic charade just keeps going because the House GOP is a corrupt clown show devoted to nothing than their wannabe dictator.

"Walls closing in"? LOL.
Do you mean that the Biden DOJ just conjured this indictment out of whole cloth out of fear of the lies told by the House GOP?
Brack
Deacon

Post by Brack »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:58 pm
The walls are starting to close in on the Delaware sopranos, but don't let Hunter Biden's recent indictment fool you. Were it not for the IRS whistleblowers and Judge Noreika, Hunter Biden would have walked away from all this with a misdemeanor in the partisan DOJ's sweetheart deal. The Democrat mission now is to protect Joe Biden. This indictment will make it easier for Hunter Biden to exercise his 5th amendment rights and refuse to testify before Congress, which testimony would have at the very least uncovered more of the Big Guy's lies and corruption and forced Hunter to lie to cover up more lies. Joe Biden has to win now in order to pardon Hunter and keep him out of prison.
Biden doesn't need to win re-election in order to pardon Hunter.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Brack wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:12 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:58 pm
The walls are starting to close in on the Delaware sopranos, but don't let Hunter Biden's recent indictment fool you. Were it not for the IRS whistleblowers and Judge Noreika, Hunter Biden would have walked away from all this with a misdemeanor in the partisan DOJ's sweetheart deal. The Democrat mission now is to protect Joe Biden. This indictment will make it easier for Hunter Biden to exercise his 5th amendment rights and refuse to testify before Congress, which testimony would have at the very least uncovered more of the Big Guy's lies and corruption and forced Hunter to lie to cover up more lies. Joe Biden has to win now in order to pardon Hunter and keep him out of prison.
Biden doesn't need to win re-election in order to pardon Hunter.
Are you saying he could pardon Hunter right now? Or just let the next Democrat president do it? I have my doubts as to whether a California jury would ever convict a Democrat of anything.
Brack
Deacon

Post by Brack »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:33 pm
Are you saying he could pardon Hunter right now? Or just let the next Democrat president do it? I have my doubts as to whether a California jury would ever convict a Democrat of anything.
Yes, Biden could pardon Hunter right now. Remember that President Ford pardoned Nixon before Nixon got indicted.