Hunter Biden Calls Comer's Bluff

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ajax18
God

Re: Hunter Biden Calls Comer's Bluff

Post by ajax18 »

Either way, I'll definitely not vote for Hunter Biden for President.
Payments to Joe Biden from Hunter’s Owasco PC corporate account are part of a pattern revealing Joe Biden knew about, participated in, and benefited from his family’s influence peddling schemes.

https://oversight.house.gov/release/com ... %EF%BF%BC/
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:07 pm
Payments to Joe Biden from Hunter’s Owasco PC corporate account are part of a pattern revealing Joe Biden knew about, participated in, and benefited from his family’s influence peddling schemes.

And the reason there wasn't an immediate Impeachment, documenting this smoking-gun direct evidence, is...?
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:

Actually there is no evidence of this. Joe gave his son a loan and it was repaid rather quickly without interest. This happened when he wasn't in office. There is no evidence of any "benefit" here, as Joe's financials were exactly the same as they were afterwards. He didn't profit in any way. Your clownshow in the House GOP is fooling no one other like the likeminded fools.

Comer is such a tool he goes on TV and gets schooled by journalists who try to point out to him that the same bank records the House GOP use, also show that money came from Joe's account for the exact same amount pretty much proving these were loans. Comer flat out lies and says that isn't true before backtracking and saying that it is true, but "you don't know where that money came from." WHat a damned idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxIfdJ31evI
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:09 pm
ajax18 wrote:

And the reason there wasn't an immediate Impeachment, documenting this smoking-gun direct evidence, is...?
Because then Kamala Harris would be president?
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Vēritās wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:59 pm
ajax18 wrote:

Actually there is no evidence of this. Joe gave his son a loan and it was repaid rather quickly without interest. This happened when he wasn't in office. There is no evidence of any "benefit" here, as Joe's financials were exactly the same as they were afterwards. He didn't profit in any way. Your clownshow in the House GOP is fooling no one other like the likeminded fools.

Comer is such a tool he goes on TV and gets schooled by journalists who try to point out to him that the same bank records the House GOP use, also show that money came from Joe's account for the exact same amount pretty much proving these were loans. Comer flat out lies and says that isn't true before backtracking and saying that it is true, but "you don't know where that money came from." WHat a damned idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxIfdJ31evI
House Oversight Committee Chair Rep. James Comer (R-KY) said Friday on CNN’s “The Lead” that he believed Hunter Biden was indicted by federal prosecutor David Weiss on nine federal tax counts on Thursday to protect his father President Joe Biden.

Comer said, “What he got charged with, with that indictment last night, that had nothing to do with all of the so-called loans that the Bidens have taken. We’ve identified, it appears, with the president’s son and brother, over $14 million in loans where it doesn’t look like they made any payments on, principal or interest. And what point do those loans, if you’re not going to pay ’em back, become income?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

American Conservatism is just making up a scenario, and then being upset about it.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:41 pm
American Conservatism is just making up a scenario, and then being upset about it.

- Doc
What scenario might that be? One where the working class people are seeing their taxes raised through inflation and other taxes while the wealthy political elites who use those dollars to purchase votes while they themselves get away with not paying the same taxes they voted to impose upon their constituents? Why should anyone ever get upset about that?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:59 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:41 pm

- Doc
What scenario might that be? One where the working class people are seeing their taxes raised through inflation and other taxes while the wealthy political elites who use those dollars to purchase votes while they themselves get away with not paying the same taxes they voted to impose upon their constituents? Why should anyone ever get upset about that?
I agree. Billionaires shouldn’t exist.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:14 pm
House Oversight Committee Chair Rep. James Comer (R-KY) said Friday on CNN’s “The Lead” that he believed Hunter Biden was indicted by federal prosecutor David Weiss on nine federal tax counts on Thursday to protect his father President Joe Biden.
There you go. It follows that Trump was indicted by the government to protect him, as well.

That ‘Deep State’ is covering all of its bases. : D
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:32 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:59 pm
I agree. Billionaires shouldn’t exist.

- Doc
Why? So that we can all be equally poor? How many times has Biden said that the wealthy need to pay their fair share? Of course he didn't mean the Washington political elites and certainly not himself nor his family. Just as in any other communist country there's a separate set of rules that apply to those who make the rules for the rest of us.