Florida GOP Chairman and Swinger accused of rape

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Florida GOP Chairman and Swinger accused of rape

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

The Party of Family Values and F*****g:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/Florida ... r-AA1kU824

Rape, threesomes, this:
Bridget Ziegler, who is not named in the complaint against her husband, is a co-founder of Moms for Liberty
I mean. It’s just too wild. The GOP is nothing but a Party comprised of opportunists, nothing more.

Anyway, good news. The Chairman’s wife, Bridget, stated she only swung once with the woman in question. Once! Whew!

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Physics Guy
God

Re: Florida GOP Chairman and Swinger accused of rape

Post by Physics Guy »

What part of “Liberty” wasn’t clear?
I was a teenager before it was cool.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

One wonders where the "Me Too," movement went. Was it Joe Biden's victory and the shining example of Hunter, the smartest man Joe knows? Or was it with the idea that there is no evidence that Israeli women were raped by Hamas terrorists because nobody caught it on video. The corpse of an Israeli woman's broken pelvis isn't sufficient evidence. And as Jayapal pointed out, the rape and torture of Israeli civilian women must be seen in the context of alleged violations of International Law by the Israeli government.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:27 pm
One wonders where the "Me Too," movement went. Was it Joe Biden's victory and the shining example of Hunter, the smartest man Joe knows? Or was it with the idea that there is no evidence that Israeli women were raped by Hamas terrorists because nobody caught it on video. The corpse of an Israeli woman's broken pelvis isn't sufficient evidence. And as Jayapal pointed out, the rape and torture of Israeli civilian women must be seen in the context of alleged violations of International Law by the Israeli government.
Why, yes. Christmas light sets are on sale at Lowes today. Why do you ask?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

ajax18 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:27 pm
That’s a really interesting thought. I always found eating wonton soup ok to do at McDonalds until I was informed by, you guessed it, the “mainstream” media deemed it “sino-appropriated,” whatever that means. Libs, probably.

-Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Physics Guy wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:28 am
What part of “Liberty” wasn’t clear?
I think it was the part about somebody else also having liberty.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

One wonders where the "Me Too," movement went.
I don't know where the Me Too movement went, but I know at least one unhinged, right-wing critic of Me Too who has been totally silent about it ever since one of his grandkids made an accusation of abuse. Based on the accusation alone, with no other evidence or hearing the other party out, who he knew well, he went straight to CPS, the FBI, the police (in multiple states), and there wasn't even the slightest possibility in his mind he was being put on.

He did the right thing.

Ajax would also do the right thing, I'm sure.

Like all good libertarians, only they are allowed to do the right thing, everyone else is just making it up.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Gov. DeSantis has now asked the literal idiot to step down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0-YTSw6Kgg

The GOP Florida leaders said no:

https://www.fox13news.com/video/1376425

It should also be noted that in addition Bridget Ziegler’s role with Moms for Liberty, she was given a position to Sarasota’s school board after DeSantis endorsed her. She also serves on the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District that governs Walt Disney World. As a young adult, she left school to continue her job in sales and later department manager at Gucci in Bal Harbour, Florida. She also worked for ADP and in the insurance industry. So, how did this woman snag some bomb-ass sinecures?

Hrrrrmmmmmm

- Doc
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Gadianton wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:24 pm
I don't know where the Me Too movement went, but I know at least one unhinged, right-wing critic of Me Too . . . Like all good libertarians, only they are allowed to do the right thing, everyone else is just making it up.
If he's an unhinged right-winger, then he's not a Libertarian.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Remember how Republicans like to scare their base that Liberals like to waste tax payer money?

https://www.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwi ... K5qhuSgnIX

DeSantis wants $1M for a lawsuit against the College Football Playoff committee because Florida State wasn’t selected for one of the final four spots.

I only tuck DeSantis in on this thread because they, the Florida GOP, likes to play fast and loose with taxpayer monies. No wonder Bridget scored some fat taxpayer paychecks to do nothing except to be an obstructionist.

- Doc