Trump and Propaganda

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gadianton
God

Re: Trump and Propaganda

Post by Gadianton »

your game has always been to purchase votes
Why do you think Donald Trump insisted on signing the first Covid stimulus checks?
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Gadianton wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:38 am
your game has always been to purchase votes
Why do you think Donald Trump insisted on signing the first Covid stimulus checks?
The same reason we boo him when he starts talking about the warp speed vaccine. It's the same reason Trump didn't fire Fauci and purge the entire deep state in 2016. It's the same reason Trump doesn't end Social Security on day 1 in 2025.

Donald Trump is not MAGA but rather a moderate leader within the MAGA movement. Yet at this time one must support Trump to be MAGA.

Given the Covid lockdowns were unconstitutional in my view, who do you recommend I support instead of Trump? What good would that do for my cause?

Voting without bearing any corresponding responsibility must stop if we are ever to have a constitutional republic again. Right now voting and elections are a joke that border on meaningless.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Dr. Sunstoned
Valiant A

Post by Dr. Sunstoned »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:43 pm
59 Intelligence officers stated that the Hunter Biden laptop had all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation. Then the Department of Injustice in partisan political fashion pressured Facebook to censor the story. Why would anyone not trust the media or suspect the federal government has it's hand in censoring information that is politcally inconvenient for them?

The only people destroying democracy is the left with lawfare and removal of Trump from the ballot. That's all they have. They can't run on Bidenomics. It only takes a trip to the grocery store to realize that the mainstream media has lied to them about how great the economy is.
Wow, I didn't know chatGPT had a deranged setting.