MAGA Dilemma: Taylor Swift vs 49er

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Brack
Deacon

Re: MAGA Dilemma: Taylor Swift vs 49er

Post by Brack »

I was disappointed that the 49ers lost, but no one can reasonably deny that the Chiefs played an excellent and gutsy game and deserved being declared champions. Both teams acquitted themselves well, over all, I think, and either one would have well deserved championship status for winning.
I didn't want to see the KC Chiefs win another Super Bowl, but it happened. I believe that the SF 49ers would have won that game if it wasn't for the block extra point by the Chiefs.

Anyway, the Chiefs and 49ers will play against each other again next season. Hopefully, the 49ers will win that game against the Chiefs at home.
Kishkumen
God

Re: MAGA Dilemma: Taylor Swift vs 49er

Post by Kishkumen »

Some Schmo wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:06 pm
Back in those days, the Super Bowl was usually decided in the NFC Championship game, because the NFC was so much more dominant than the AFC, and the Super Bowls themselves were often blowouts.

The games have been a lot better (closer) the last 10-15 years.
That matches my few recent Super Bowl viewing experiences in recent years. I still can’t muster the energy or interest in becoming a fan of a particular team, though.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow