Dear ajax, For your reading pleasure. Or not.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
canpakes
God

Re: Dear ajax, For your reading pleasure. Or not.

Post by canpakes »

canpakes wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:33 am
ajax18 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:57 pm
Name calling can be effective, especially if you don't have a good answer of what product or service Hunter and Jim provided for the millions of dollars that China, Ukraine, Romania, etc. paid them. But I'd suggest going back to the old, "you're a rrrrrrrrrrrrrracist," to get out of arguments you can't win.
ajax, if we’re going to try to get to the bottom of who’s lying, then it’ll help to establish what the truth is.

Please list claimed dollar amounts given to each accused Biden, and the nation/government source of the funds, with a link back to specific and verifiable documentation for each item. I figure that you must be referring to something solid for these claims, right?

Perhaps the completeness and depth of your evidence will shed some light on where the dishonesty is coming from. I’ll watch for your response. I may also remind you about this request from time to time while I wait.
How is this coming along, ajax?
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

canpakes wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:57 pm
canpakes wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:33 am
ajax, if we’re going to try to get to the bottom of who’s lying, then it’ll help to establish what the truth is.

Please list claimed dollar amounts given to each accused Biden, and the nation/government source of the funds, with a link back to specific and verifiable documentation for each item. I figure that you must be referring to something solid for these claims, right?

Perhaps the completeness and depth of your evidence will shed some light on where the dishonesty is coming from. I’ll watch for your response. I may also remind you about this request from time to time while I wait.
Read the book, "The laptop from Hell," by Miranda Devine.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:17 am
canpakes wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:57 pm
Read the book, "The laptop from Hell," by Miranda Devine.
That’s like telling me that reading Tolkien will prove that dragons are real.

Are you not able to list claimed dollar amounts given to each accused Biden, and the nation/government source of the funds, with a link back to specific and verifiable documentation for each item? If any of that is in the book, then this should be an easy task.

Maybe just open the book to that page, snap a pic of it, and post it, if you don’t like typing.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:24 pm
Are you not able to list claimed dollar amounts given to each accused Biden, and the nation/government source of the funds, with a link back to specific and verifiable documentation for each item? If any of that is in the book, then this should be an easy task.

Maybe just open the book to that page, snap a pic of it, and post it, if you don’t like typing.
If anything like that existed, it would already be out there. No such thing exists. The GOP smokescreen is nothing but a bunch of made-up BS cooked up by fantasists or Russian operatives. Now that the GOP has a hard on for Vlad, they are happy to recycle Russian propaganda for their own purposes. The GOP is an anti-American authoritarian cult populated by lunatics and losers.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow