Hunter Biden Testimony Transcript

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Hunter Biden Testimony Transcript

Post by Vēritās »

The biggest takeaway from the Hunter Biden transcript, for me anyway, is that Hunter walked them through his resume. For many years now Right Wing media has been pushing this baseless narrative that Hunter was unqualified to serve on a Board of Directors. We've been seeing ajax repeat this lie for years as well. Yet, not only was Hunter a former member of the Board of Directors for Amtrak, appointed by George Bush, but he has extensive experience serving on no fewer than 12 different boards. He is also an accomplished lawyer who taught 500 level courses at Georgetown on Foreign Policy and Advocacy:

This is Hunter Biden putting Matt Gaetz in his place:

"The one thing that I am absolutely aware of is that -- cognizant of the fact that, when people engage with me, is that, are they engaging with me because of my skills -- like, for instance, you guys have gone out and said I had no credibility, no -- that there's no way that I should've been serving on the board of Burisma. I just read you my resume. I'd put my resume up against any one of you, in terms of my responsibility.

I don't know anybody that was -- at that time that was teaching the number one-rated course at Georgetown's School of Foreign Service in the master's program in terms of foreign policy and advocacy. I literally was on 17 -- like, 12 different boards. I only listed like, you know, 10 of them. And so I had an enormous amount of reasons to be on it."

Hunter Biden might want to think about suing for defamation against a number of Right Wing fake news outlets.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: Hunter Biden Testimony Transcript

Post by Dr. Shades »

Is this transcript online somewhere?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Hunter refutes the entire laptop narrative that has consumed right wing fake news outlets for years.

https://x.com/EdKrassen/status/1763676002557792643?s=20
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Vēritās wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:51 am
Hunter refutes the entire laptop narrative that has consumed right wing fake news outlets for years.

https://x.com/EdKrassen/status/1763676002557792643?s=20
Goodness, so he does ... may I draw particular attention to the bolded portion, which suggests how little Hunter Biden's accusers are interested in the dull old question of whether there is any evidence for the multiple allegations that have trumpeted for such a long time and in so many media channels.
Hunter Biden was asked under oath about the laptop. He said he did not drop it off at the independently run repair shop, that much of the information on it was fabricated, and he has sworn statements from the Secret Service to show that!

Matt Gaetz: “In 2019 did you drop your laptop off at a repair shop?

Hunter Biden: “Not that I remember, no.”

Matt Gaetz: “Did you ever drop a laptop off at a repair shop?”

Hunter Biden: “I dropped a laptop off at the Apple repair shop that was literally three blocks from my office in Washington, D.C. If I was ever going to repair one, I would have walked up the street and dropped it there.”

Matt Gaetz: “My question is about Delaware. Did you ever drop off a laptop in Delaware?”

Hunter Biden: “The largest Apple store in America is the — the highest grossing and largest Apple store in America is at the Christiana Mall. If I was going to drop off a laptop — I don’t ever remember doing that, but if I was going to drop off a laptop, I would have gone to the Apple store, which was 7 minutes from my parents’ home there.

Matt Gaetz: “Have you seen — you’ve seen coverage of this laptop that purports to be yours that was dropped off in Delaware, right?… In any of that coverage, have you seen any correspondence or other material that you know to be fabricated or false?”

Hunter Biden: “Yes, I do… And I can tell you, in particular, there is a fabricated conversation between me and a supposed Secret Service agent in a hotel room in Los Angeles. That Secret Service agent was — has sworn an affidavit and attempted to sue The Daily Mail and The New York Post over the fact that he has never met me, he has never had any conversation with me, that he had never involvement with me, that we have never had any association whatsoever. And he swears.

Matt Gaetz: “Other than that conversation, are there any others that you recall?”

Hunter Biden: “ Yeah, There are many others. I can’t go through them all right now. But, yes, there are many different things in there that are either fabricated, hacked, stolen, or manipulated 100 percent.

Ms. Hageman: “Well, I would also say that we are familiar with the laptop, and you’ve indicated that you believe that there are some things on there that are not accurate.”

Hunter Biden: “Have you actually seen that laptop?”

Ms. Hageman: “No I haven’t, but I don’t think for purposes of my questioning today, I do not need to.”

Hunter Biden: “Does anyone know the existence of an actual laptop?”

So, let's recap. Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon got this laptop from a legally blind repairman's shop over a year after Rudy Giuliani and Lev Parnas tried to get Hunter Biden's laptop form Eastern Europeans in Europe. If you don't think that's fishy, then I don't know what is.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.