Anyone run a business Facebook page? I have questions.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Anyone run a business Facebook page? I have questions.

Post by Jersey Girl »

Hello my people.

I need help with something. I'm supposed to take over a business Facebook page here soon and having gone through a ton of information on line I'm confused about a couple of things.

Here is my first question.

1. Is it even possible for the current admin/owner of the page transfer it to me permanently? The page is registered under her name and has her CC account attached to it. So...can she do that and how does it work?

I will have more questions if anyone replies here who can help me out. I really need to get on it. She's sent me a invite but it's an invitation to act as task manager. The plan is for me to take it over entirely. I don't know how to get from point A to point B is what I'm saying.

If someone could just answer that first question that will help. Please don't get ahead of me with information if you can help it because I've got a small list of questions to post here. Thank you!

Yours in learning curve status,
Jer Zee
:shock:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Kishkumen
God

Re: Anyone run a business Facebook page? I have questions.

Post by Kishkumen »

I wish I knew the answer to these questions. I would love to know how to start/run a business Facebook page.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Kishkumen wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:26 pm
I wish I knew the answer to these questions. I would love to know how to start/run a business Facebook page.
I think I'm close to taking over the page. I'm publicity for a group I'm a member of. The current admin (who relocated) saw the lead ins I did for the group's announcements that I did on another local Facebook group and asked if I'd be interested in taking it on. I don't think it's hard to create a page like this. Taking it over seems a bit complicated since the admin sent me an invite to be task manager and it looks like I have some hoops to jump through. We're trying to work it out via messenger. I'll post what I learn about it here if it helps you or anyone else to know.

We're burning daylight over here and I need to start firing up the business page with publicity.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:07 pm
Kishkumen wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:26 pm
I think I'm close to taking over the page. I'm publicity for a group I'm a member of. The current admin (who relocated) saw the lead ins I did for the group's announcements that I did on another local Facebook group and asked if I'd be interested in taking it on. I don't think it's hard to create a page like this. Taking it over seems a bit complicated since the admin sent me an invite to be task manager and it looks like I have some hoops to jump through. We're trying to work it out via messenger. I'll post what I learn about it here if it helps you or anyone else to know.

We're burning daylight over here and I need to start firing up the business page with publicity.
Vaya con Dios!
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Kishkumen wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:09 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:07 pm

Vaya con Dios!
Thanks I'm gonna need it just to get IN to the page and get started! by the way, there's a typo (missing word) in my above post. Why is it that I only see those things after someone has copied it for reply?

So cringe. :oops:

The woman is training me via messenger. I need to learn how to boost, make an event, and how to read the reports they give you. Like algorithms or something. Highlights or insights...I dunno...something having to do with activity. Also stuff having to do with billing that I don't want to talk about here.

Kish it's like a real job. :o

All I was supposed to do was write promos. All I want to do is fire it up. Write and fire. Fire and write. :cry:

Slava Ukraini!
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Sounds intense! I know you are up for the challenge!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Kishkumen wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:41 am
Sounds intense! I know you are up for the challenge!
Thanks so much!

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

KILL. ME.

Slava Ukraini!